“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dating Do's!

djshay

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2001
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Now that I've told you about a few things you Shouldn't Do, I'd like to offer a few ideas about what you Should Do!

• have fun! Laugh, be silly, flirt, be happy. A smile is very attractive and laughing puts you and the other person more at ease.
• have some questions about the person you’re dating ready in your mind. For example: What do you study? What is your job like? Are you out to your parents? When did you come out? Do you have any siblings?
• talk! Movies are a very common destination for a date, but don’t make it the only thing you do. It’s hard to get to know someone when you can’t see them and you’re not supposed to talk.
• compliment the other person when you genuinely like something about them. It will make them feel more comfortable about saying what they like about you.


[This message has been edited by djshay (edited 08-24-2001).]
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top