Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating an older chick??

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl who is 19 and im 17 and im in high school shes in college.. and it took us a whiel to talk to each other because we were both being shy... well we finally talked one day and she was really nice and she said the same to me..

Well we made plans to go walking and we did, we walked at a park and what do you know it started raining and we went back to my car and we just drove around town since Im sorta new.. she took me to this smaller town(30 miniutes away) where ive never been and showed me stuff in town..

It was actually pretty fun because we stayed out from 4 to 8.. we just drove aroudn talking and just hanging out.. we talked about other places to hang out at and she mentioned a few places so I asked questions about these places and she mentoned we shoudl go sometime and that she liked movies..etc.. and she took me ot her house to meet her mom.. but she wasnt there so we just left and I took her back to where we met..
we swapped numbers and I told her I would call.. but im not going to call until Sunday night, cant seem desperate.. cant break that Don Juan rule..lol...

But I really like this girl and she is easily a 9.5, every where we went people were looking at her and while we were walking older guys would stare and jog by us and say Hi etc..
But Im pretty sure this girl has an IL in me, or she wouldnt have wanted ot hang out.. and she smiled the whoel time we were together.. But since I do like this girl and I want to hang out more.. How do I show her I am interested in her? Just call her and make other plans to go do stuff.. and I og to the same high school she use ot go to, and they are having a talent show-- should I ask her to go? and then maybe that night make plans to go see a movie that weekend.. Any help is wanted and appreciated!~ Thanks..

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
why isnt anyone answering this post? Was it to long?-- if you guys want a shorter version just tell me and i'll try to shorten it..
thanks..

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wvpimp00
I met a girl who is 19 and im 17 and im in high school shes in college.. and it took us a whiel to talk to each other because we were both being shy... well we finally talked one day and she was really nice and she said the same to me..
Well that was silly to be shy, good thing you went for it otherwise you might have missed your chance.

It was actually pretty fun because we stayed out from 4 to 8.. we just drove aroudn talking and just hanging out.. we talked about other places to hang out at and she mentioned a few places so I asked questions about these places and she mentoned we shoudl go sometime and that she liked movies..etc.. and she took me ot her house to meet her mom.. but she wasnt there so we just left and I took her back to where we met..
we swapped numbers and I told her I would call.. but im not going to call until Sunday night, cant seem desperate.. cant break that Don Juan rule..lol...
Rules are just rules, it's how you apply them. Don't just follow the rule for the hell of it. Do it for a purpose. She sounds actually like a dencet girl, but it seems like you are a bit wishy-washy. You need to take some more charge. Also when you call, please don't spend more than 15 minutes on the phone.

But I really like this girl and she is easily a 9.5, every where we went people were looking at her and while we were walking older guys would stare and jog by us and say Hi etc..
I think you're too blinded by her looks man. You've hung out with her once. Sure she might be a great girl, but don't show too much interest and drool all over her. If she is a 9.5, then treat her as that. But make sure she knows that you're a 10.

But Im pretty sure this girl has an IL in me, or she wouldnt have wanted ot hang out
F*cking duh!

But since I do like this girl and I want to hang out more.. How do I show her I am interested in her? Just call her and make other plans to go do stuff.. and I og to the same high school she use ot go to, and they are having a talent show-- should I ask her to go? and then maybe that night make plans to go see a movie that weekend..
You don't show her your interest. You're acting like an AFC. Act sensibly. Show her some interest, but don't give her all your attention. Remember that you're a single man and she isn't the only chick that should be in your life. Go ahead for the talent show. It should be a fun date. Better than the boring dinner and movie date (although the movie sounds fun after the show). One last thing, work on your grammar. Hehe just messin w/ ya.

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would steer clear of the talent show. Shes 19 your 17, your going to see all your highschool friends there. Shes in college... its your call but i would never bring a 19 y/o girl to events at my school.

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure if Im gonna ask, but I do think it would be neat as a date... it would be funny as heck to see these peoples talents..

She is a really good girl, everyone in town since Im new tells me she is a great girl to go out with and just hang out with.. Thats why I want to get with her..

But what do you mean by wish washy? lol.. not sure what that means..
And how do I show this girl I have interest but not put myslef out there ot much in case i would get hurt? she had mentioned a few times to me about going out more and doing more stuff...

Holla Back* Thanks guys.. and gals..

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
u have her number. call her, talk for a few minutes... obvious common topic is your highschool, and if you want to invite her to the talent show it would be a smooth transition. Do it casually as if you dont even really care if she says yes or no. Remember that their are tons of girls out there who are better then this one and that for all the good things you heard about her im sure theirs some bad too so dont get discouraged if it doesnt work out

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you think I shoudl ask her? Ive laready mentioned it in a way, I just told her I had a good idea for a 2nd date that woudl be fun to go see and that I had ot find out more about it before I asked her..

Yeah.. there are tons of other girls out there..

She asked me if I wanted ot stop in at her work to see her tomorrow.. I think I am.. since she did ask.. she also asked me to church but nah.. to early to get up maybe another sunday..lol...

But what should I change if I do want to land this girl? What else should I be doing or saying?--help a brotha out!

What would be an odvious sign for me that she is Interested in me? if she says Yes to that show, could I take that as an odvious sign?-- ??...

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are overanalyzing WAY too much just ask her out and make a move OR keep her as a friend (why go out with a girl when you could have a cool chick to hang with + the social proof)

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? im confused.. what is meant by: why go out with a girl when you could have a cool chick to hang with plus the social proof? i dont understand that.. explain please.. Thanks..