Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date tonight. Woman playing hard to get

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that sexual aggression/compliance gets my attention, but good behavior keeps it.

She is always on a “trial basis” for me. There is never a time when I stop vetting her. It’s forever. She has to prove her worth for all of eternity. In my frame, I am always vetting, qualifying, and disqualifying.

Sometimes I would disqualify a woman for even looking at me the wrong way. There is an element of fear in admiration. She admires me and fears my devalidation at the same time.

This is the frame of a sexworthy man.

I’m glad you brought up your sticking point. It gave me an opportunity to share my experience. The reason why I rarely ever talk about the frame that keeps women submissive to me is because most guys are still stuck on level 1 of “how do I attract her.”
I'm not quite sure what you mean by sticking point, could you clarify?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 1999 women used to separate guys into two categories: the guy that you fvck and forget about and the guy you take home to meet mom. Both of these guys played an essential role in a woman’s romantic ecosystem. They collect these guys like guys collecting baseball cards.

The relationship guy had to wait a few weeks for sex, but he still got some. The sexual fling guy gets laid right away and it’s swept under the rug.

I started off as the relationship guy but rebelled and became the sexual fling guy. Now I go back and forth depending on the woman. I’m talking to a woman now where I just introduced the “friends with benefits” frame. She was gung ho on introducing the relationship frame.

When I introduced my frame, she asked me “so how will I benefit?” And my response was “Well for a guy he benefits thru sex. For a woman I have no idea lol. Every woman pretend they hate sex. Women are a mystery.”

I didn’t try to qualify myself or anything. And you know what? She bought into the frame. She simply shifted me from “guy you take home to meet mom to guy you fvck.” It’s that simple. Even though I don’t want to be the relationship guy, there is still a place for me in her romantic ecosystem.

There’s no game. No tactics. No seduction. Just straight to the point introducing the friends with benefits frame.

Do you know how i am able to do this with just about every woman that comes into my life? High interest.

Women with low interest don’t even exist to me. I never deal with them, ever.

As far as I know, there are only two types of guys who get laid.

In 2019 there is a new type of guy that women are suddenly scooping up and hoarding like crazy. The gay guy friend/validation guy.

For this guy, everything is confusing. It’s push pull, hot and cold, she gives you enough just to keep you going. But make no mistake. Your purpose is entertaining her. You exist for her own self amusement. You are not the relationship guy or the casual sex guy.

For the two guys who get laid, it is NEVER confusing.

For me, dealing with women is almost like a negotiation. It’s simple and straight to the point.
But yet guys will disqualify a woman who respects and desires him enough as a man to become aroused and have sex with him quickly, and they praise women who make them wait. Lol. Even on this forum you sometimes may see it. Makes me fcking crazy, but i guess a lot of guys just would rather live in a delusion and women are happy to help them so so.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted about this girl a few weeks back. Some of you said it was headed for the ljbf talk and I started sensing that as well. I basically pulled back fully, focused on myself, talked to other girls, still remained friendly when we saw each other in person but stopped "going for it". Not sure if it was that or what but she took some time off work, went to a music festival, then when she got back in town her deamenor was much different toward me, standing closer, more playful, more touching and flirting, giving me butt bumps and other things. I flirted with her at one point when she spilled some coffee saying "look at you making a mess everywhere you go" and her response was "but I like it messy" *smirk*... Very different from how things were heading before the pull back. This all seemed like a green light to me. So I asked her if she has gone to the local summer fair yet, her response "you trying to take me?" And we set up plans to go, today happens to be that day. I got some oneitis here for sure, not that I haven't been talking to other girls, there's 3 in particular (that the girl in question knows mind you) that clearly want my nuts, I'm not attracted to any of them though (I can tell they talk/gossip about me), getting in bed with any of those 3 just is never going to happen, and all the other girls I have been pursuing beyond that have low to no interest, flaking and etc. Despite the flirting I'm still not sure if this one is interested in me. I'm pretty much expecting her to flake tonight. I'm honestly not sure how to handle this, though, made definite plans but left it up in the air as to when we plan on going "later in the day when it has cooled off". She said some things that made me think that the tone for this is an actual date, yet she seems to be leading the direction. I'll be honest I'm pretty much a ship in the dark here. How do I maintain/recapture frame? Should I text her first or wait for her? I feel like she was just using me for beta attention but now things seem a little more heated. I tried kino early on and it had little success, now she flipped the plot and was using kino on me....I'm sorta confused and unsure what to do. Help ! Lol
Thanks, you just reminded me my state's fair is next month. I love going there! Need to add that to my calendar.

I agree with everyone else. Go whether she does or doesn't and have fun.