Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date older women

G

goga

There is a lot of great advice on this site.
Here is one from my experiences.
Do not forget to date older women! It's always posible to find some attractive, lets say 5-10 years older women.
Just a few reasons why this will help you feel much more comfortable and confident when you seduce hard-to-get young girls.

- you won't spend time and money before you have sex with them
- they are not too jealous, or will not care at all if you date others
- usually they do not want or expect anything from you except sex!
- they'll teach you stuff young girl do not know about
- they'll tell you a lot of secrets what a girl wants and likes
- you can say any crap you want to them, say about any you nasty fantasies, desires, and see if they'll like it.
- you'll be MUCH more confident with young girls when you know that you also sexually satisfy an older woman! Just look at a young girl, as you are not sure if you want her - she probably does not know much about sex, and you'll think twice if you wanna do her a favor - sleep with her or not.
- whenever a young girl tries to reject you, you do not care - just call the older woman who is probably better in sex and wants you anyway!

I'm sure there are many other good thing in dating older women.

One more advice - do not hang out with the old women too often, otherwise she may fall in love too(just like young girls) after awhile, which is of course can be pain in the ass.

good luck!

Goga

[This message has been edited by goga (edited 07-09-2002).]

[This message has been edited by goga (edited 07-09-2002).]

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if women like to date younger men though, unless they're looking for a toyboy lol. It seems more natural if the guy is the older one in a couple. But you do have some good points there goga.