Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Darren Till is gangster as f*ckkkkkkkkkk

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mma #1 contender and soon to be Welter weight champ is gangster.

“I’ve got a girlfriend who’s nearly seven months pregnant. I don’t really care. I’ve got a daughter in Brazil right now who I haven’t seen for one year. I don’t really care. I just care about legacy and greatness. That’s what I’m in this for.”

https://t.co/cdHNNmsK1n

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/8/7/1...t-daughter-pregnant-girlfriend-only-the-title
This is David Deida - Way of The Superior Man.

No excuses.

Purpose > women and world. **** that beta blue pill amateur hour mediocrity.

Its not about being a male sacrifice.

Liverpool's killer is about to light up that race bait.

No marker for excuses young blood.

WAR TILL

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mma #1 contender and soon to be Welter weight champ is gangster.

This is David Deida - Way of The Superior Man.

No excuses.

Purpose > women and world. **** that beta blue pill amateur hour mediocrity.

Its not about being a male sacrifice.

Liverpool's killer is about to light up that race bait.

No marker for excuses young blood.

WAR TILL
You forgot to mention the part about out of frame baby mama #2 laughing her pregger a$$ all the way to the bank. Cash cow can say anything he wants, so long as he's clocking duckets. She knows what time it is...

$$$ Cha-Ching$$$

His intitial remark is non-news. Anyone, who has played sports at even a highschool level understands that sacrifice and dedication is part of the game, not to mention elite level. His response to the critics though, it's nice to see someone not crawdeading for once.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hasn't seen his daughter for a year? And he doesbt care?

You and I read a very different form of David Deida. Did you just read the covers?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the part about out of frame baby mama #2 laughing her pregger a$$ all the way to the bank. Cash cow can say anything he wants, so long as he's clocking duckets. She knows what time it is...

$$$ Cha-Ching$$$

His intitial remark is non-news. Anyone, who has played sports at even a highschool level understands that sacrifice and dedication is part of the game, not to mention elite level. His response to the critics though, it's nice to see someone not crawdeading for once.
But cucks,SIMPs, and betas are freaking out.

The sec a man has kids, he's prey in this society. Not sure what you are going on about.

The point being, Till is going after his purpose. Its not about being some cuck trying to be pretty like most chumps pandering to females.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You and I read a very different form of David Deida. Did you just read the covers?
The emphasis is purpose. Not being the cuck on this forum or other attempting to be pretty. Its not about women nor world.

This stuff used to be common sense. Far too many soy boys and girlie men.

I blame low testosterone.

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao yea he's a g. He said later in another interview that his girlfriend was next to him when he said that and she laughed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao yea he's a g. He said later in another interview that his girlfriend was next to him when he said that and she laughed.
See, this guy gets it.

Retards argue hypergamy. Women new involved with have access to his resources. No ****. If not for hypergamy, we're still in a mud hut throwing our feces at one another.

Its hypergamy on steroids when you look at the unrestrained amounts of laws that pander to women but I digress.

The point is, Till is a G. Its not about women nor world. He's eyed his dream and purpose. More men need to grow a pair and follow in his foot steps.

Brb guys, reading another thread from a cuck with really low testosterone trying to be pretty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gan

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The emphasis is purpose. Not being the cuck on this forum or other attempting to be pretty. Its not about women nor world.

This stuff used to be common sense. Far too many soy boys and girlie men.

I blame low testosterone.
When you have children, there has to be a balance between purpose and your family. It seems like you missing that concept entirely, and certainly missed several chapters in the book you proclaim to have read.

I will agree that a mans purpose comes first, but not at the cost of those who love him, especially children. Do you not see the irony in your statements?

You criticize women and single moms, but then support the men who caused them to be single moms?

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have children, there has to be a balance between purpose and your family. It seems like you missing that concept entirely, and certainly missed several chapters in the book you proclaim to have read.

I will agree that a mans purpose comes first, but not at the cost of those who love him, especially children. Do you not see the irony in your statements?

You criticize women and single moms, but then support the men who caused them to be single moms?
I agree there has to be a balance. In Till's case, he's going back to his loving family AFTER the fight is over. He's 100% focused on the title fight for now. His girl should support him through it no matter what.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

A real man spends time with his children and shows them they are loved. Otherwise hes a *edited*

Last edited by a moderator: