"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Darkroom?

militantpoet

New Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Newhampshire
Ok so heres what happened, it was around 4:30 after school and I was just wandering around the school bored as **** (waiting for my father to pick me up) as i'm walking by the art room these 2 girls basicly jump out at me and start talking to me (they were pretty hot so why not). They seemed pretty outta it but i figured they were just being girls (i was wrong), then somewhere in the converse they ask me to help them in the darkroom, first words outta my mouth are "we have a ****ing darkroom?" but i follow them anyways and end up in this darkroom a little confused and smelling something odd in the air, next thing i know the lights go out and the door shuts, i was ****ing pissed i thought they dragged me down here just to close me in. Then i hear a giggle, i'm like "wtf?!" then i'm knocked flat on my back pinned and confused as hell, huh..imagine my surprise when one of them forces (didn't take much force lol) my hand on something soft and a little squishy, then starts groping me. I admit this sounds like the plot to some porn movie but its fact. but thats not all just when this is all happening some teacher opens the door to the darkroom. the dorr wasn't open an inch and i ran like a track runner the **** outta there lmao. but yah, i'm not sure if any of you will get this or not i'm not very good at telling this stuff lol but i had to tell someone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

militantpoet

New Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Newhampshire
o i forgot

oh duh i almost forgot i found out/ realized what that smell in the air was, from what i can figure these girls were seriors and apparently forgot to turn on the fan that pumps the fumes out of the darkwoom lol. i'm thinking of taking up photography now :D
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
From the way you told the story, sounds like a couple of horny seniors were high on the fumes from the darkroom and went out looking for prey :D
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
i say the chances are just too rare when that happens and you're quite lucky.... IF you're telling the truth.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
wow. I'm saying your lying but your story was so messed up and all over the place it might just be true. Sucks about the teacher btw. And your are one lucky ****er if that is true. I still have my doughts though.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nath

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
do tell us what you are planning on doing now?
 
Top