Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dare I enter after almost 10 years?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you know better but I'm rooting for you over here dude, so I still wanna make sure you don't do anything blue pill now like buy her a gift...

When me, my ex-plate and two or three of her friends were in a car and one of them said my plate would really like it if I bought her flowers with a hint of admonishment, I just laughed in her face...
I've actually never bought her any flowers in all this time nor have I participated in any Valentines day, Christmas Gifts etc. Nothing for her birthday either although we have gone out for drinks.

The only thing I've bought her is a nice stainless steel pan to cook my steaks in.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually never bought her any flowers in all this time nor have I participated in any Valentines day, Christmas Gifts etc. Nothing for her birthday either although we have gone out for drinks.

The only thing I've bought her is a nice stainless steel pan to cook my steaks in.
Hahahaha, that's what I'm talking about.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We spoke last night about it and she was surprised and happy that I decided to move forward between her and I. Not going to lie, My heart started racing and beating 10X harder lol
Actually going through with it, eh? Don't go off getting married now.
Best of luck to you.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you have described, it doesn't seem like much of a gamble. You've discovered enough of yourself to give to another person. It can be scary, but so is starting a business, or going rock climbing, or anything else. There are risks associated with every decision in life. But you will only be able to experience it by taking that chance; taking a chance on a risk.

Fortunately, you can mitigate most of the risks with much of what you have learned here. And regardless of what people say, you dont have to overly commit to a woman, which is where many men end up taking a bath. The best you can get is a fulfilling relationship with a solid woman, one which grows as each day passes. The worse is that you breakup and resume the life you have now, maybe temporarily heartbroken, but it can just be another lesson in the tragedy of life.

There is an understated amount of growth that can only occur in relationships. When alone, you tend to drift. The longer this occurs, the further you drift. There is nobody to tell you when your acting like an idiot. Sometimes we need to be smacked around.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game is great and a lot of fun. It can be hard to stop going out and meeting and sexing new women. It's like trying something brand new out for the first time, over and over again.

But.....

One thing I have learned though over the years, the secret to happiness is knowing when it is time to leave.

Maybe it's time to leave that life behind and start one with someone who seems she would do anything for you.
Thanks Danger, Appreciate the input.

Yeah man, I get a bit addicted to that "new" feeling. What I love most about it is the "challenge" and seducing sexy Women but you're also right about knowing when to leave. I'm giving this a go with this girl and see what happens.