Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dangers of intense women

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the dangers or red flags I should be aware of intense women?

Im dating one that seems very intense in her emotions, on sex and feelings. And I would like some tips to see if there is anything I should be aware of to not caught on any trap.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Women as we know are emotional beings. When you find one that seems to be running on high octane, the highs will be higher than other women, but the lows may well be much lower than normal…
If you think her highs are too over and above normal, research Bipolar.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women as we know are emotional beings. When you find one that seems to be running on high octane, the highs will be higher than other women, but the lows may well be much lower than normal…
If you think her highs are too over and above normal, research Bipolar.
Gonna search for that! Thanks man!

The lows you mean being cold, stop showing high interest in their highs?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highs and lows are generally a red flag. Especially highs, in the beginning, as this is most likely manipulation on her part in the form of lovebombing, personality mirroring, etc.

Real love is more subtle. Being "crazy in love" equates to dating a cluster B type, generally.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highs and lows are generally a red flag. Especially highs, in the beginning, as this is most likely manipulation on her part in the form of lovebombing, personality mirroring, etc.

Real love is more subtle. Being "crazy in love" equates to dating a cluster B type, generally.
Good point! Thanks for that!

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Search up borderline personality disorder. Super in to you one minute and then psychotic the next. Don’t invite this kind of crazy into your life. All women are emotional but some are batsh!t crazy and intolerable.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read my recent post on "insecure woman" this woman will reveal her lunatic within 5 months

spray some aftershave behind your ear and she will presume your having an affair,

anything sends them into revenge mode, and they will rage world war 3 on your boundaries. they will believe they are "injured" over the most stupidest thing, and they will devalue there and then, until its time to value you again.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read my recent post on "insecure woman" this woman will reveal her lunatic within 5 months

spray some aftershave behind your ear and she will presume your having an affair,

anything sends them into revenge mode, and they will rage world war 3 on your boundaries. they will believe they are "injured" over the most stupidest thing, and they will devalue there and then, until its time to value you again.
Gonna read that.

What about empathy? They can be like that, but do they feel okay doing stuffs that they themselves would not approve?

Cause Im observing this on her. She feel jealous about some stuffs, but when I tell her I wouldnt like something, she kind of minizes or say its not a problem to her. But its totally nonsense since she feel jealous too about similar stuffs.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can be like that, but do they feel okay doing stuffs that they themselves would not approve
this chic sat telling me when I liked other womens photos it really hurt her because she believes Im hers.

she said she would be furious if I was messaging her mate as its just common honour/integrity.

guess what she was doing in both instances........................

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this chic sat telling me when I liked other womens photos it really hurt her because she believes Im hers.

she said she would be furious if I was messaging her mate as its just common honour/integrity.

guess what she was doing in both instances........................
Thats bad! You did a good thing leaving this woman. I read ur post and she seemed insane. And the fact she lied, its a reason to never give a word to her.

Mine say some stuffs like that, only when she feels threatned or jealous.

When Im the one who feels, its like she doesnt care. Its okay as long as she is not feeling it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine say some stuffs like that, only when she feels threatned or jealous.
she will want constant revenge on you,

telling her your boundaries is actually a trick to know how to rowl you up.

everything you do will be classed as suspicious in her mind. totally irrational stuff

they have a "youre either with me or against me, mindset"

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it like this. You want love that is like the sun. Warm, able to regenerate and sustain itself intrinsically; capable of burning you but necessary for life.

You do not want the supernova. Spectacular in the moment but destroying everything and collapsing into a black hole you cannot escape.

Big BIG difference.