"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dancing

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
This question might be a lil odd to some ppl, and I know Ill get some funny answers, but I keep hearing and realizing how much girls like guys who know how to dance, and well I mean I know how to dance somehow but i wouldnt really say im a great dancer. Any tips how to improve your dancing skills (except for just practicing it of course)..like any sites where u might find tips on how to dance properly...any books..videos..Ive searched for such information a lot but all I could find was books and videos about classical dances not on how to dance when ure out at the club.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
where's that "bible" at? I keep reading stuff like "DJ bible" but I dunno where all that stuff is? tell me please.
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Be smart for once and scan around.
If smart you cannot be, then curious enough should be
if me you expect to tell
another hundred years expect to wait :D
 
Top