"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dancefloor approaches?

TheMachoMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
I went clubbing again yesterday with a friend. Anyway, the last few times I've been out, I've approached girls in the bars (and even in the mens room :) ). This time I decided to try out the dance floor. I didn't do very well.

I didn't approach the first 2 girls that started dancing around me and smiling at me. Then I decided that I couldn't continue to be AFC all the time. You don't get good at this unless you practice and you have to start somewhere. So, then there was the third girl. She danced around me. I got EC and smiled, she kept EC and gave me a really big smile back. Then I moved myself close to her and started dancing with her. She didn't seem to be one of those girls who like to grind so I tried some normal dancing.
2 seconds later she grabbed her friends arm and ran away fast! WTF? I just laughed and thought - hey am I that bad? And waved good-bye to her.

This has happened to me before. It could be I was just unlucky and met a girl with some serious problems, but it could also be something about my approach. How do you approach girls on the dance floor? I could really use some advice!
I read some posts from the bible, but they have not seemed to help, and I think I'm an ok dancer generally.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ser_i

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
The Netherlands
use the moonwalk slide towards her, electric boogey, turn face to face. start talking


that's if you own b-boy skilz


otherwise don't think about it, you can get more and better.. I don't know how good or bad your dancing skills are.
 

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
I try and get talking as soon as possible once I see some interest... so I'll dance for a bit and then try and talk to her as soon as theres a lull in the music..
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
when you approach like that you gotta have an aura of being cool. If you come on like a goober gump then you will get dissed.

Practice putting on a cool energy and then move in. Also don't wave to them cause they ran away...your too cool for that. You can't be bothered by peasants....when your the king of your castle...master of your own universe....feel me.

Women are like bankers if you look like you need it you will not get it....Make sure you don't look desperate.

Also make sure your gear is top notch. (clothes). Look like a million bucks and feel like it...
 
Top