Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damnit I lost one

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all I promised I'd update on how I was progressing trying to hook up with both of my attractive room mates. Well to say the least things aren't progressing like I would of hoped they would. Recently one of my room mates had just broken up with her boyfriend back home in AZ where she's from. Opportunity? Yes, but there's more to it than that.

This was the first time this girl had ever moved out from under her parents roof. Apparently they told her not to live with any guys PERIOD (And this girl's almost 21 can you believe that?). Now since she likes me and we get along well, she decided to keep our whole living situation secret from her folks. Good Idea? Yes, I'd say so. However, for some reason she thought it would be okay to tell her sisters, friends (mind you this is a small town we're talking about) and of course her recently dumped and vengeful ex-boyfriend.

Now shunned by the girl, he decided to tell her parents about the whole deal and now she's being forced to move out, and i'm pissed. All my time and effort with this one is completely out the window.

Now I have to somehow convince my other room mate to screen for another attractive room mate, which could take three weeks to a month!! That's sooo much wasted time, and since I'm going on vacation in a few weeks, It'll be a cold reentry for me trying to break in the new one in June.

In essance my plans are shot and now I have to find something else to do with my spare time... Darn you cruel world :(

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When will parents let their kids grow up and become "adults". Sometimes its just PATHETIC.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. You now don't have to worry about interfering with the friendship between the two. It'll make it much easier. Right now you have one girl that you can put all your hard work into. Take her out and show her a good time!

When you get a new roomate, release your charm on her, and lay down that kino!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bungo, you and Edge were/ are kind of my guides in this one so I'm counting on you two for support when my next room mate moves in... I'll need to pick up the pace so i'll have loads more questions to help me speed the process along.

For now I suppose I can work on just the one, but I'll have to do more out of the house work (clubbing, bars etc) to keep my self occupied during that time. Having the additional live in meant half of the work was done so now I have to pick up that additional slack and work hours. :eek: The life of a DJ is never an easy one.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get how this is a bad thing, this is probably the best thing that can happen between you and this girl. She moving out means that you can actually "develop" something between you two. Why would you want to have a serious relationship with a roommate, I don't see how that can work out. It's like living together from day 1...****ing nightmare.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to create some kind of serious relationship with either of my room mates. I'm trying to "get with" both of them. The fact that I'm just in it for the play should let you know that I'm definately not looking for a relationship at this time. The issue at hand was being able to get both of them and minimize the reprocutions/backlash effects that were going to ensue.

After she leaves, I doubt we'll have all that much communication at all, becasue I'm not trying to start a relationship with this girl. I'm just trying to make the best of a situation put before me.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
I'm not trying to create some kind of serious relationship with either of my room mates. I'm trying to "get with" both of them. The fact that I'm just in it for the play should let you know that I'm definately not looking for a relationship at this time. The issue at hand was being able to get both of them and minimize the reprocutions/backlash effects that were going to ensue.

After she leaves, I doubt we'll have all that much communication at all, becasue I'm not trying to start a relationship with this girl. I'm just trying to make the best of a situation put before me.
PRMoon,
The repurcutions are never measurable. You have to learn how to walk through all the bullshytt and namecalling after the fact, and still keep your cool.
If you are going to play them both, do it, but don't ask how to minimise damage control... From your prior posts you remind me of some of the best wingmen I have ever met... Just keep doing what you're doing and forget about asking ..
The truth is, this site needs a lot of more guys like you. Ones that are go getters and make no apologies for going after whatever fukkyn fantasy they want. The more guys with fukkyn spines that show up on this site, the better the quality of the posts become.

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
except for the fact that it's a dumb move to get with your roommates.

You'll most probably (maybe not) be able to keep your cool with her after you get her..

Chances are, things will get weird in her mind..hence makign things weird fior the both of you..

Yo man, you could have the thickest spine in the world, but you've been warned dog..

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the tips and pick me ups guys. I really appreciate your time and thoughts on the issues and I'm sure the outcome, whatever that may be, will be an interesting one to be sure. I know most of whatever happens will be out of my control after i get what I want. I do however like to know I tried my best to prevent the absolute worst from happening, where by everyone involved despises everybody else involved. I know If I keep my cool I can kind of manage to prevent that at least. And from there I want to work my way up (maybe not a happy ending but one I can walk away from knowing my hard work wasn't for nothing).

Anyway, despite being very level headed, I do miss things from time to time which is why I update your brilliant outside eyes as much as I do to help me sort things out. Just sayin thanks for the good lookin out.

PS Damn i just noticed one of my neighbors while typing this (She is PHINE)...I guess its my duty to head over to building 20 to introduce myself :D

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by killerasp
When will parents let their kids grow up and become "adults". Sometimes its just PATHETIC.
I agree. I am VERY sick of meeting girls in their mid-20's who still live with their parents.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
However, for some reason she thought it would be okay to tell her sisters, friends (mind you this is a small town we're talking about) and of course her recently dumped and vengeful ex-boyfriend.

Now shunned by the girl, he decided to tell her parents about the whole deal and now she's being forced to move out, and i'm pissed. All my time and effort with this one is completely out the window.
This girl wanted her parents to find out. As we all know, girls are very non-confrontational and need other people to make decisions for them when they risk hurting someone's feelings. She wanted to bail on you and your roommate, and getting mommy and daddy involved gave her an escape route.

Having said that, I think you need to change your strategy, PRMoon. I don't know what kind of roommates you have, but trying to get some action from them is very hard and will introduce a LOT of stress into your life. If they're really hot, I suggest using them for social proof.

Sh!t, I find it hard to live in the same TOWN as a woman I'm dating, never mind the same apartment.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my first time. I've scored with past room mates in different situations. It is a difficult situation to be in but f*ck it a man has to have a hobby doesn't he? Just because building those stupid ships in bottles is hard doesn't mean the people who do it are foolish for their persistance. I go out A LOT and I meet alot of girls but I'm so bored with it all that i'm challanging my self to something different.

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest with you, I didn't even read the thread, any of it, and I don't plan to, but let us analyze the title.

"Dammit I lost one..."

Maybe it should read, "This Dumb B!tch Lost ME"

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PR...its time to start hittin those "fetish" thursdays at studio 54 again LOL

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm you may be onto something slikk... but I prefer tuesday for studio 54, [Garden of] Eden night MMMM original sin. Thursday is ladies night at Hurricanes though... I'll get my grove on there

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, Willysquared didn't read the thread :p