Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

damn youngins

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k thers this girl 2 years younger than me and i have her rapped around my finger she likes me a lot says her friends but i dont wanna go out with her should i say lets just to the freaky think or shouldnt i

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear...

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO...

WTF?

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... should i say lets just to the freaky think or shouldnt i?
Well, i didnt quite understand what you just said... "freaky thing?" u mean, as in SEX? Well I really dunno if that'd work, u can prolly get anything from her since she's a stupid little slut that doesnt know any better ;p

... but i still dont know what to tell u lol. /me waits for intelligent reply ;p

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes

I'd say go for it, you have nothing to lose. But, instead of saying what you want from her upfront, BEFOR you start, hold off. Call her over, start your business. Once you get into some heavy kissing, let her know its strictly sexual, just say it smothly confidently in the middle of a kiss. If you have her wrapped around ur finger like you say, and she is arroused from ur kissing, then she will agree in the heat of the moment. And because you did tell her befor anything serius happend, in her mind it will be justified, and you just got urself a **** buddy.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, just to add to what REDblueOI said, in his attempted recollection of your accounts, try to good old dryhumping/bumpin and grindin/dryfvcking/pulsing. whatever you call it, it usually works very well, maybe too well, causing the two of you to lose yourself in the moment. esp well the closer your movement's mimick actual fvcking. well whatever, good luck, but try to make your posts understandable.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE'S 13?????!

Damn... now I know why there are so many teengage pregnancies these days...

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you are 15, a two year gap is way too much. i wouldnt have anyhthing to do with a girl 2 years younger than me until i am about 18 or 19.

you have her wrapped around her finger because she is stupid. she prolly stiull plays with barbies

Azn4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
hm...

i was like u man i was tempt to do something with this 13 year old girl. and it end up she giving me head and i kinda **** her. but the worst part is without a condem and now she talking about she might be pegnant, even though i didn;t ***. so becareful man.

ps. i am only 14

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, its important to remember, she's really young and niave. She doesnt know much about the whole sex thing yet and really, who can blame her? I would leave it alone man, let it grow in her and just sorta feed the fire occasionally till shes older and its not so creepy.

Oh and guys, dont be scared to wait a while eh? Once you get older you realize that sometimes a quick lay is not as important as not screwing up the rest of your life. Wait a while and let her make the decision herself, at 13 she doesnt know a damn thing.

And on the flip side, who you to be calling someone a youngin, youngin?

Us old fellers can have some usefull advise if you think it through when applying it.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AHHH!!!

I thought you meant she was a fresh... why would you want a 13 y/o?