“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

damn GUYS look where all of your riding my ass got me!..... THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Playaintraining

New Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Well from a guy who had a little trouble getting over the ex a couple of months ago I think I have learned a few things about this crap :)
After me and the ex fell apart I went a little nuts ESPECIALLY with the Holidays coming up. But I tried to move on as she did. I was dating and nailing this great looking 8.5-9.... 24 year old for about 3-4 weeks when out of the blue she stopped calling.
Her EX of 2 years decided he wanted her back. I didn't even TRY and convince her why she should stay with me I simply played it cool and told her it was her loss and to have a good life.
She started calling the past week and last night I went out with some friends to celebrate.
Funny thing I ran into her. She was out with her girlfriends. After a few drinks she was all over me every chance she got. At one point she even was dancing with me and grabbing my crotch telling me how "she hopes that I don't hate her because she really was having feelings for me blah, blah, blah........ and how I drover her crazy everytime she saw me.... :) THATS when this stuff started to click!
SO, I let every guy in the bar buy her drinks and fawn all over her while in the meantime made a point to walk by at just about the time a guy would actually start hanging around a little TO long.
Of course I would just smile and she would try and grab me by the shirt TOTALLY IGNORING the AFC's who were all up in her shat!................ MISSION NUMBER ONe ACCOMPLISHED!
Now there was this OTHER blonde who was with some friends I knew so I casually made my way up and worked the"how are you all doing blah, blah, blah" I make it a POINT to shake every guy's hand in the bar when I go in if I know them and to kiss every girl I know on the cheek and the simple hug etc... UNLESS they are with a guy who could be their girlfriend.
This blonde was 26 and an honest 8.5-9 with a GREAT personallity to boot. So I played it cool as I had just seen her shoot 2 other guys down. I stood there and about 15 people came by in the 10 minutes I was there all saying "whats up etc..."
She laughed at me and said " do you know everybody in here."??????????? :) I just laughed and said no I know everyone except YOU and than I introduced myself and we talked for a good 15 minutes before everyone headed to the dance floor.
I wasn't about to ask her to dance but she grabbed me by the arm and said " lets go"
HERES WHERE IT GETS GOOD! The girl I mentioned above got REALLY jealous and the next slow song that came on she ran out and grabbed me to dance. It was pretty intense kissing, grinding etc... but I made sure to stay out of view of the table where the blonde I just met was sitting....... :)
After that I was feeling a little "alot" buzzed and I simply made it a point to walk by this other girl I had been scoping and know she had seen me dancing with this other girl but I didn't give a crap. I threw out a line and she laughed and put her arms around my neck and said " honey you can have my beads and she rambled somthing in my ear but the music was to loud. I told her I was leaving but asked if she would be out Saturday she said "yeah" I told her I would be as well and Ill look her up................. What the hell the night was going good!
SO I figured it was time to call it a night but SOMEONE was going with me. Before I left I walked up the blonde I just me at the table and whispered in her ear if I could have her number and she said " yeah I was wondering where you went" :)
After this I snuck back to the other end of the bar where some dude thought he was going to get into my other project and I simply walked up and squeezed her around the waist and said " I am leaving do you want to stay at my place tonite"? She laughed and said if I do are you going to try and take advantage of me. I said yes and your going to love it. She leaves this guy without even saying bye and we go out the back door.
The whole way home she is sucking my neck and grabbing me While I am driving. I get her to my house take her inside didn't talk much but went in the bedroom and drilled the hell out of her for about an hour.......... Woke up this morning and hit it AGAIN before I took her home. :) she callked tonite saying how she thought she had made a big mistake by letting me go and she needed to think about some things. WHO cares I thought your strictly booty call material now.........
I called the blonde tonite and we have a date for tomorrow night and her frined called today and said she was really into me. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN what a weekend this has shaped up to be.
I maybe a little long with this but this is coming from a guy who is a good looking guy but the ex had me so beat down pulling her **** on me that I actually didn't think I could get anything as hot as she was. SHE WAS WRONNNNNNG and I owe it all to you guys because up until I quit answering the phone when that ***** called to screw with me and keep me dangling I would have NEVER gotten over her as I was truly in love with that girl.
BUT you guys rode my ass and all the reading and posting has paid off as I have a MUCH better understanding of the "game" and am going to have alot of fun these next few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!


THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Congrats! Great story and well done on the expart and how you handled yourself at the bar/club! You showed detachment, humour and gave them a fun time!


GL on the date with the blonde!!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
YEAH! You just made my whole year babyboy!!! Now that's how a pimp in training handles his BI!!!

I loved every line of the story.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Outstanding. Now she's the one who's working at gaining your approval. Haha. She's wondering, why isn't he supplicating like the rest of the chumps? Let her creative mind work in your favor. Have a great successful New Year pal!
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
great story...but I think yall guys should set your standards a lil higher...I just dont believe everybody on here is only dating and sexing "8.5's" and "9's"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Playaintraining

New Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Yeah you guys have a GREAT ONE AS WELL! I was really torn up having to spend the Holidays alone but at least I rang in the new year with a BANG :) You new guys on here listen to the advice these guys give because most of them have been through the shat before and will save you ALOT of misery in dealing with these "ex" princess type godesses who seem to only thrive in life when they are beating us down to kiss their selfish asses.
I was always the guy who would do anything to keep a girl happy and it got me NO WHERE! From now on I am taking what I want from a relationship and if it doesn't suit "her" needs than she can step................


WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


And a toast to the death of "oneitis"
 
Top