Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dad Bods Are Hot? Fake News vs. Science

Reaction score
Actually he’s right. If she’s looking for a provider, she knows the hot guy isn’t it. Because he’s had more women and will most likely pump and dump her. He’s a little harder to manipulate. Not that she isn’t open to a night of dirty sucking and fukking if a good one shows up.

If she’s looking for fun then you are correct. Not understanding the dualistic sexual strategy of women will eventually get you because you lump all sex into one pile. This comes from very, very poor definitions of hypergamy.
well I don’t fit the description of beta male provider so I don’t care about that part hehe

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys with dad bods are far less likely to cheat because, well, they have a dad bod.

Women HATE when they get cheated on because it's a HUGE dinger to their already fragile self esteem. So they'll "say" they like dad bods but nature and their DNA is telling them otherwise.

Fat, frumpy, doughy men are not a good choice in breeding and reproduction. This is not a cognitive choice for women as it's wired deep in their DNA based on evolution. Same reason most men (unless you have a weird fat chick, beluga whale fetish) are attracted to lean, fit, healthy-looking model-types with nice breasts--better offspring who will be able to better "compete."

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
perfect example of her dualistic sexual strategy. She selects the man who is a provider. This is more common with dad bod guys. I see them all over the place walking around with their wives and girlfriends. This is a biologically calculated action. It is below her awareness in most cases. There are plenty of women following the narrative that she doesn’t need a man. But yet she can’t stay away from men. Yes this woman may not looking for a permanent provider but she still gets a few to take the role. Until of course when she is at the point where stable man suits her.

Once a woman gets a provider the other half of her dualistic sexual strategy will go into effect. Invariably. So biologically she really is wanting a “dad bod” which is nothing other than her anchor point from which to spring into breeders. She always has the provider to keep her feet warm. The provider is always the more valuable. The provider puts continued survival there.

To think otherwise is a form of suicide.
I would think it's a lot more rare for a girl to find a guy willing to provide for her than it is for her to find a guy who spends too much time in the gym.

To me, gym guys are kind of like the male version of narcissistic females putting on makeup and getting boob jobs to inflate the value of their "looks."

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I love Dad bods", said no woman, EVER. Newsflash! This thread should be fun...

Dad Bods Are Hot? Fake News vs. Science

If every dude with a dad bod had a magical button that instantly got him juicy abs and chiseled muscles, you’re telling me he wouldn’t press it?

What social media portrays about the dad bod is not reflective of how women actually behave. All the controlled research shows that women are attracted to lean and muscular bodies. Deep down, everyone knows this.

If you simply talk to enough women and observe their behavior, it’s obvious where their desires lean. No woman is lusting after Homer Simpson; they’re all gawking over Captain America. And I don’t blame them one bit.
Been crushing vjj and IF since before pandemic. IOIs and choosing signals are overt. Women have directly hit on me. I had a girl in whole foods requesting my IG.

DAD BOD = CAP! SOY! Low T!

It's also a excuse for women to be a slob too.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read the article and the statistics quoted, you'll see that truly they don't like dad bods or if they do it's because they are intimidated that their guy has a higher SMV than she does which makes you a flight risk in her mind. An attractive, confident woman should not have this issue.
There's a huge difference between some idealized dreamworld vs how reality actually works. All men will pick Megan Fox or Salma Hayek over a cute but average girl in a lineup, but they'll still swipe right on the cute but average girl when they come across her on OLD.

Actual choices that people make in real life are what matters.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I learned something about 10 years ago that revolutionized my interactions with females:

“do not listen to her words, watch what she does.”

The armchair Casanovas can continue to delude themselves all they want, eventually, when they really swallow the bitter pill they will understand.

I suggest everyone at least skim/read “no more mr. nice guy”. 95% of it is spot on and to those who are capable of introspection very eye opening as to their own shyte.