Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Cute"

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
"ohhhhh that's cute! (about something you did)"

"ohhhh, you're so cute when you do that (she lol's)"

When girls say this to you (in other words, calling you cute) and get all cutsie...is this good? I get this sometimes and am confused when it happens. Am I the pet of some girls amusement or is should I take it as a compliment when girls get all smiley and call me "cute"? Most of my guy friends say it's a bad thing. I've always wondered about this, thanks to those who reply.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be different under differing circumstances, there's no set meaning..

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never play sports, but am somewhat built for sports. I'm tall, scrawny but quick, etc. I played basketball and did pretty good for not playing for 7 years the other day at the "recess court" at school. When I came back to class girls were talking about how "cute" it was in my face in front of everyone. This is only one example, I usually get the "cute" treatment in lots of other ways as well. This is just the most recent example off the top of my head.

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
means that you should do some sport next year -_0

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I simply do not have the time. I'm going to be the "validictorian" and have to spend lots of time on homework, studies, etc.

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
man it cant be a bad thing.. they could mean it like they think ur cute but dont have feelings for you, or they do want you. Either way if girls ur interested in are sayin that its worth it to find out whats goin on.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the girls I don't like much are the prime talkers 24/7. The girl I do like just smiles big usually, but NEVER says "how cute!" etc.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask yourself....... does it REALLY matter???
Almost falls under the category of trying to analyze if a girl lieks you or not by her every action....... in the end it's the Kiss of Death (according to a sosuave.com article of that title)

but..... when a girl says "aww that's cute" they generally mean cute like a little brother....... so congratulations..... you're a baby bro....
however, when they're talking among themselves and say "man he's cute"...... then it means "mmm yummay"
general rule of thumb....... but if you ask me, it doesn't matter ****...... who cares if they call you cute or *cute*.....

Reaction score
umm, how about saying something like "you think that's/I'm cute eh? How about you make that tongue dance down my pants and I'll show you something else that's cute!" he he

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take the comments too far out of context.

If you hear her say he is hot and his friend is kind of cute, that is one thing. But if 2 girls are talking and they say let’s go out and maybe we’ll meet a cute guy that is a different thing altogether. I find that girls often use cute loosely and I wouldn’t be too concerned with it.

I don’t have a great body by any means in terms of how built I am but I have learned that what I may think about me isn’t what a girl may thing. I am working out more now to get toned and maybe build up a little in the process but I think that will just be a bonus with regards to my looks. I have a certain body type and regardless of how much I work out I am not going to change that. Many girls will like my body type and many won’t but I’m not going to loose sleep over it. Be confident and have fun.