"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Cut my frenulum (banjo string)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I didn't do it fcking like I did 3 years ago with an ex.

I literally woke up Wednesday morning (2 days ago )with a hard-on and sore ****, pulled my skin back (uncircumcised gang stand up, suwoo) and it really hurt - didnt bother looking (I knew it was bad).

The ****ing thing is swollen and raw and look like a rat took a chunk out of it (was on verge of snapping). After frantically googling I realise it's fine and will heal alone.

My issue is it wasn't due to sex, I've been drinking lots of water and not watching porn and only smashing my girl (see FWB/exGF) so I've no idea what could have done so much damage. I regularly wake up at 6am with a hard on face down ****ing my bed (subconsciously) and can only assume I've given the brushed cotton sheets too much unconscious bareback.

Anyway, a sexy 8/10 slim thick indian with gorgeous eyes and big tits and arse with a slim waist has come back from Dubai last week super horny, texting me she "just wants to f*ck" and now I feel like I'm being tested or tormented somehow.

On top of that, I ordered durex condoms from Amazon, last Sunday (5 days ago) smashed my regular girl who is not on the pill, first condom broke, new one on, second one broke and only realised once I nutted in her, she had passed her ovulation period but knowing my luck I'll be chained to her for life now.

Hi guys, happy Friday.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top