"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

currently meeting a chic who thinks Im higher SMV

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Just a heads up really to show how important the RP is. it may always not be black and white, but its close to the target everytime.

I currently have 2 chics in a rotation, after a dry spell this is a great feeling for me, women were doing everything but give me sex.

the interesting observation is, one of the chics lusts after me. (as in much more than usual) shes given me everything I want and she even paid for the night away Saturday. My point is her behaviour, the RP "alpha slay-beta pay"

too see it work in-front of you, is absolutely amazing, I can literally go Mode 1 on this chic , and she would agree there and then. No wishy washy behaviour, no games up till now, and shes spending money.

She will also let me use her body how I want. (as in dirty)

I still think theres an ex in the picture, but Im moving cool.

Remember fellas its a numbers game even more in 2022, but when you find that chic that behaves well its a good feeling and a real eye opener to their behaviour when they fancy you.

Lets hope I get a good run out of it.

Stay safe.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top