Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current plate rotation analysis

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate 1-

Literature student.
2 years- on and off.
High interest initially.
Excuses like work/family/covid popped up.
Doesn't seem as interested.

Not a potential long term partner cuz she's not fit. Lacks depth of conversation.

Plate 2 -
Virgin
Successful doctor and $$$. Paid for my flight ticket to meet her once.
Seems like she wants to settle down by changing a bad boy.

Not a potential long term partner cuz too short and not as attractive.

Potential Plate 3 -

New girl.
First date last night.
Got along well but seems too controlling or dominant.
Made out w her.
Great depth of conversation and fit. Sort of old.
Excused herself with time constraints.

Not a potential long term partner due to her age.

Potential plate 4 -

22 year old bubbly college grad.
Designer.
Seems like she's down to smash.
Just took her number.

Not a long term suitor cuz she's not as attractive.

Crashed plate 5 -

DTF school friend.
Smart.
Depth of conversation.
DD
She was abused as a kid and talked about how shed kill a guy who cheats on her. Maybe it was a joke but I'm out.

So currently I don't have a stable set of women I actually like. Neither of them I'm really attracted to.
On top of that they aren't making my life easier.

My advice to myself would be to rethink my sexual strategy to soft next at the first sign of low interest and hard next at the second sign.

Cut my losses early and focus on my own life.

What's your advice?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate 1-

Literature student.
2 years- on and off.
High interest initially.
Excuses like work/family/covid popped up.
Doesn't seem as interested.

Not a potential long term partner cuz she's not fit. Lacks depth of conversation.

Plate 2 -
Virgin
Successful doctor and $$$. Paid for my flight ticket to meet her once.
Seems like she wants to settle down by changing a bad boy.

Not a potential long term partner cuz too short and not as attractive.

Potential Plate 3 -

New girl.
First date last night.
Got along well but seems too controlling or dominant.
Made out w her.
Great depth of conversation and fit. Sort of old.
Excused herself with time constraints.

Not a potential long term partner due to her age.

Potential plate 4 -

22 year old bubbly college grad.
Designer.
Seems like she's down to smash.
Just took her number.

Not a long term suitor cuz she's not as attractive.

Crashed plate 5 -

DTF school friend.
Smart.
Depth of conversation.
DD
She was abused as a kid and talked about how shed kill a guy who cheats on her. Maybe it was a joke but I'm out.

So currently I don't have a stable set of women I actually like. Neither of them I'm really attracted to.
On top of that they aren't making my life easier.

My advice to myself would be to rethink my sexual strategy to soft next at the first sign of low interest and hard next at the second sign.

Cut my losses early and focus on my own life.

What's your advice?
Just be honest with them. If they don't like it they can leave.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your advice?
These women are ruining your drive and taking away your opportunity costs you can be having in meeting new women.
Having plates makes you satisfied sexually, makes you lazy, game gets rusty, makes you less ambitious in seeking others.

I would start dropping them one by one as you fill those positions with new recruits. The minute any of these plates feels like work or blocks you in life or makes things inconvenient for you is when you should eject.

Or do what I did and cold drop all of them at once and start with a blank canvas. There's nothing more to kick your azz in gear when you start with nothing. It will create sexual tension, desperation which in turn ups your game, drive, ambition, ruthlessness to conquer new women.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women are ruining your drive and taking away your opportunity costs you can be having in meeting new women.
Having plates makes you satisfied sexually, makes you lazy, game gets rusty, makes you less ambitious in seeking others.

I would start dropping them one by one as you fill those positions with new recruits. The minute any of these plates feels like work or blocks you in life or makes things inconvenient for you is when you should eject.

Or do what I did and cold drop all of them at once and start with a blank canvas. There's nothing more to kick your azz in gear when you start with nothing. It will create sexual tension, desperation which in turn ups your game, drive, ambition, ruthlessness to conquer new women.
I wasn't expecting sound advice like this considering most posts on the forum are around oneitis for one specific girl or getting plates.

It's a whole another ballgame to eject and upgrade plates and a different conversation when some individuals realise that it's really a sport and not about one particular play.

Thanks.

What's your suggestion on how to drop a plate with the least amount of drama?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting sound advice like this considering most posts on the forum are around oneitis for one specific girl or getting plates.

It's a whole another ballgame to eject and upgrade plates and a different conversation when some individuals realise that it's really a sport and not about one particular play.

Thanks.

Move to another country.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good slow fade away has worked for me in the past. The ones that really aren't interested in you will get the message and also not respond and fade away.

The butt hurt ones will try to get a rise out of you. In that case, you can play along and hold frame and go ballistic back at them to assist you in ending it abruptly.

The reasonable ones may reach out to you to talk about it. For these types of women, you can just have a civilized discussion and let them know that you aren't "feeling" it. Them being emotional creatures and also having gone through this will know exactly what you mean and may not be happy about it but will accept the reality.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If plate #2 is a virgin still, she's not a plate.

I'd say have 2 regulars and audition the third spot. Spot #3 goes to one who could unseat Plate 1 or 2 .

ABI - Always Be Interviewing

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If plate #2 is a virgin still, she's not a plate.

I'd say have 2 regulars and audition the third spot. Spot #3 goes to one who could unseat Plate 1 or 2 .

ABI - Always Be Interviewing
I assume everyone's a plate till there's any sign of disinterest.

And you're spot on, three plates is a sweet spot where things are stable. Anything beyond gets too hectic, possibly lacking standards, and eventually each crash.

it's not a bad idea to qualify harder.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your advice?
Approach hotter women. From there, funnel harder: It seems you have a problem with keeping supbar girls around out of scarcity. There's absolutely 0 reason to keep around a girl for 2 years who's out of shape. I sort girls into 4 categories quickly:
  • Non-starter: Out of shape, major personality issues, boring, not super attractive, etc., etc.
  • ONS: She's attractive but has personality/lifestyle/life outlook issues that aren't compatible with bringing her into my life or the sex isn't great or I'm just trying to keep my life uncluttered (most of the time)
  • FWB: Good sexual chemistry, but she doesn't have the qualities I'd look for for any form of emotional investment.
  • Fling/Relationship: Unusually attractive, compatible, easy going, great sex--while I'm currently not interested in exclusive LTRs, these are girls who get more of my emotional investment.
Obviously, your criteria for those categories might be different--but I do think they need to be higher than they are now.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems you have a problem with keeping supbar girls around out of scarcity.
Correct. I think I like going after low hanging fruit. Quantity over quality.

Unfortunately the drawback of that is lower satisfaction and declining standards.

It'll benefit me to go after who I want.

Analysing my patterns with life in general, I have a habit of avoiding competition afraid to lose, which is a useful strategy sometimes.

It'll be healthy for me to focus on - "what if I win" too.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so the college chick drunk called me.
Said something about meeting friends, getting drunk and coming back to her place before she leaves again to her friends' place.

Not sure what the situation meant or even if it was a true one. Kind of confusing and undesirable so I withdrew. I felt dread and it can't be rewarded.

I just told her I won't be your bootycall and we laughed. Anyway I told her to have fun and I'll text her later.

Just came here to get an opinion for the frame I put forth.

Last edited: