Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cure needed for AFCness

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
what I would do was if I was with a whole bunch of these people that felt that way, lets say in a bar, I would find a cute receptive looking girl in the crowd and be sure that my friends saw me approach her.

I wouldnt tell them what I was doing, but I would make sure they saw me make the BOLD move, especially if everone else has been checking her out too.

This will do 1 of 2 things: 1. If you get turned down and take it gracefully, you will get praise from the on-lookers for having bigger balls than them. Or 2. You get the # and they all see this, they would have nothing to say anymore.

trust me that ought to work ;)

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the root of being an AFC is lack of self respect and confidence. Read the DJ Bible, there are tons of articles designed to help you break out of your AFC ways. The biggest thing you can do for yourself is to work on your own self image first. Start right now by making a commitment to yourself, to start being positive and to like/respect yourself.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Xavier, once you stop thinking, it will all go away. Mind you, once you stop thinking "I am an AFC," or "I am a DJ," or for that matter "I am a big, green potatoe."
Stop thinking about what you are and what you are not, and then it will all end.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my popularity skyrocketed when this gorgeous girl in the bar (in skirt and leather boots no less!) came on to me and started grinding with me and later on, kissing me. This she did in front of everyone of my friends.

Almost 2 months later friends are still asking me about her!

Be bold; have a thick skin; learn to take rejection!

Even though this gorgeous girl has since left me, she opened my eyes, and now I feel that I am less afraid of rejection (though I still am). Most of all, I feel that I have what it takes to get HB's. So I feel that I should be proactive.

Problem is, I've developed a onetis for this girl....I have since become bold enough to approach other girls though.

Approach as many girls as you can. Imagine you are an advertiser. An advertiser doesn't care if 10 even 100 customers don't like his products. It's all a statistics game! Or like writing job application letters. Write to as many places as you can (with some individual tailoring of course), the chances are you'll become less concerned about individual rejections. You gain a better perspective and won't feel the "loss"...

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's your cure man:

1)There are 3 billion women in the world,
30 Million in the US
It would take you 6000 years to talk to all of them..
(Women fear it when they know you know that you won't get stuck on them.)

2)If a girl messes w/ you once! Next her, or NEVER let her see your 'friendly' side again!

3)and last but not least a more current insight:
Actions speak louder than words.

I guess it's more like some good morphine

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah reading throught the DJB will help much too....also...;P