Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cuck explains why his relation is so important to him that he lets his girlfriend sleep around, but he doesn't

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: This boob is playing CuckGame, which means that he figures that by allowing this cucking, he is at least able to stick around with this gal, and that hopefully at some point his woman will realize that she can't upgrade, and so settles for him; it's like playing BetaInWaitingGame and trying to be the Beta-est so as to edge out all the other Beta orbitors. I'm sure he will be wearing one of those Stepdad T-shirts when his gal gets knocked up. :down: :down:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If his chick sleeping around doesn't bother him why should I care. I actually know quite a few married couples who live together sleep in separate rooms, and who are basically just roommates. They like each other, might have kids in common, and it's would be just too hard to divorce... so they don't. They just hook up with other people.

However, one this the man should know about all this... if you get into one of these 'open marriage' situations, your wife is going to be fvcking so many dudes... while YOU, likely will not unless you have a sh1t pile of money.

As much as women will say they don't want kids, or want a family, or are not interested in marriage... this is all pretty much BS. So a man that is already married, even though he has a green light to fvck other chicks from his wife, is already taken. The wife... well she is just handing out sex treats and dudes will line up to get it. Eventually the 'husband' will resent that he is staying home watching the kids, while 'the wife' going out giving BJs in bathroom stalls.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my experience with a poly couple in 2018/2019. I was fvcking the wife and the husband was just working his day job and supporting the family.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the guy should at least go out and bang other girls. Just downgrade her to fwb status.
This guy did go on dates but he said himself he couldn’t bring himself to go farther with them because he loved his wife.

this guy was making a good deal of money and was fit AF too. He could have been slaying but had no inner game whatsoever. Apparently his wife (the girl I was banging) approached him and asked him out and everything.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my experience with a poly couple in 2018/2019. I was fvcking the wife and the husband was just working his day job and supporting the family.
My experience as well. Banged a lot of wives who were either the only ones allowed to play or they both were technically able to but the hubby had let himself go while the wife was still hot. That meant she could shag five guys a day if she wanted and the closest most of them got to any extra action was if she let them watch.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience as well. Banged a lot of wives who were either the only ones allowed to play or they both were technically able to but the hubby had let himself go while the wife was still hot. That meant she could shag five guys a day if she wanted and the closest most of them got to any extra action was if she let them watch.
Yeah it’s crazy. I’m pretty sure the girl I was with didn’t have sex with her husband till like a few months after I moved in

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have this one girl I have been seeing on and off for three years. She has a long term boyfriend but he lets her come visit me. (She lives an hour and a half away). She told me he is experimenting with men as he came out as bisexual too her. (She’s also bi). Odd situation they have for sure but her ***** and ******* game is amazing. Shes toxic as hell but I can’t ever say no. I have to keep my feelings in check with that one because shes like herion to me.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an abusive relationship.

don’t read into this as female nature any more than a woman might read threads here and assume every man wants to continually conquest women to Garner bed notches to assuage a poorly developed ego.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Open relationships are gaining popularity.
Yes, I'd say so. Open relationships show the gap between expectations and reality. Men in open relationships expect to be having sex with multiple women while their primary girlfriend isn't having sex with multiple men. Very few men in open relationships have this scenario.

The more common open relationship is the one where the woman has more male partners than the male has female partners. It's common for a woman to have 2-3 male partners in addition to the primary partner where the male is lucky to get action a couple times a year from a non-primary partner.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
He can't compete with her. Open relationships are gaining popularity. Dont try it if you cant out game her and pull chics for 3 somes etc etc. Or have your own harem.
If this guy could pull tail it might actually make her stop in her tracks if she is the right kind of girl.
Its not that she is cucking him. He is cucking himself by taking himself out of the market.
Many cases this is not much of a shift from plate theory. Girls are often doing other guys. They won't tell you and its not talked about.
Cucking to a woman is she can find **** readily but you cant find *****y to smash.
It's comparing apples to oranges trying to compare how much a male or a female can get.

An overweight unemployed girl can get more than the biggest male "player" in town.

Reactions: B80

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are sexually more marketable. Plate theory is also cucking.
I agree that plate theory is on a cucking continuum, though I would call it Cuck Light.

A common scenario is a man and woman meet from a swipe app. They have sex somewhere between a 1st-4th date. Woman, if she's Top 50% or higher, is also simultaneously having sex with 1-2 other guys somewhere between 1st-4th dates at any given time. Man is less likely to be doing so due to being less sexually marketable, but a top 10% guy definitely is doing that. It is technically not cucking since there is no committed relationship but its appearance is similar to cucking.

Another behavior I consider to be higher on the Cuck Continuum is hard swap swinging. If a man is banging a woman outside his primary partner in swinging, he's getting something. His committed girlfriend/wife getting banged out simultaneously by another guy is a form of cucking too.