Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crowds of people

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay i went to the bar last night. Its a pretty popular place but quite crammed in there especially when people start rolling up. First off i had a really good time last night. Got to meet some new people since i was there alone and practically knew no one! Anyway there were some hotties there but my big gripe is everytime one of these girls would walk in she would go right to her set of friends (guys) and start hanging all over them. Whats the deal? I even had a hard time getting eye contact last night. One girl about an 8.5 made really good eye contact with me so i said hi to her and immediatley asked for her name and she asked mine in return. Just basically asked if shes around the area and if shes going to school here. She came back with the same questions and seemed to have a fairly decent IL. Unfortunately she had so many guy friends come up to her and distract her away it was just to much work to try and talk to her. Thats fine with me since i sorta gained confindence from just being able to strike up a conversation with a complete stranger. Thats how every girl was (stuck all over there high society friends) So it does prove that having a high social life and being very popular gets you any girl you want. I guess im just stuck at the bottom trying to do the best i can. Like i said atleast i got to meet new friends last night and atleast strike a converstaion with an attractive girl. Still i had a good time. Better luck next time

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score

Avsguy01,

Don't fret it bro. I find that making attempts to pickup in a bar atmosphere are next to impossible if you don't have any SOCIAL PROOF. Also, it's hard to make eye contact in a place like a bar where soo many girls have their 'defensive' shields on.

The fact that you went up to several girls and made conversation is a great start. It's good that you gained confidence from it, and with every attempt made, you are developing your skills further.

Maybee next time you could pull them away from the area you were talking to them in and make a low-key conversation in a non-crowded part of the bar. I find that when a guy comes and 'c0ckblocks' you, you're best idea is to make a ditch effort to leave her on good terms and sneak back to her when the 'c0ckblocker' has gone. It's also a good idea though to figure out whether he is her boyfriend or not. :) If she is free, then pull the "it was nice meeting you, but I have to go. Perhaps I could get your number and hang out." routine. If this works, then you are set bro. Also, if she puts you in "friend" mode, you can always use her as social proof at the bar.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when that happens. My first instinct is to just blow her off. Turn and start talking to someone else. If she has any IL, she'll seek you out wanting to continue the conv.

Or, would you wait until she's done?

I agree too. I hate trying to meet chicks at bars. I have better lucj when I don't try...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah great reply!! My problem is i live in an area where its not very exciting. Somewhere in the small state of delaware. About the bar thing there was noway to pull girls aside but i definately see your point. Oh and it was only one girl i manage to get a convo started with so my skills werent that great last night but that was one of the first starts to trying to get this dj techniques going.