Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating a Mouthpiece (a girl who will talk nothing but good things about you)

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(NOTE: If you want to learn about a "mouth piece" take the time to read this post thoroughly. Otherwise youre wasting your own time. Sorry that its so long.)

Hey guys, i just finished reading Iceberg's post and felt inspired to share with you my experiences.

here is his post....
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/017392.html

first of all, how many times have you seen a guy which you perceived as being superior to and you said to yourself, "jesus h. christ, this guy is not tall, certainly not buff. he has a respectable face, ill give him that, but he is pulling chicks like a magnet." Basically, you thought he was a wuss, but he was nailing more chicks than you can imagine.
i will soon share with you the concept of creating a mouthpiece which will explain the above phenomenon.

Firstly, I want to point out that having someone talk good things about you, IN PARTICULAR A FEMALE talking good things about you to another female, CAN WORK WONDERS! It can literally shift perception about you in a positive way. To put it simply, it can move mountains and boost your game beyond belief. It is the foundation and reason for having a mouthpiece.

I want to share with you guys 2 stories before I explain in detail what U need to do to get this kind of "fame."

I had a friend in college whose name was mike. He was a fairly tall (5'11") buff guy (he worked out a lot) and had a decent face at best. he was confident, but kinda had doubts about himself. was insecure at times. overall though, he was a cool guy and his whole routine was to act "professional." he was your classic polite salesman.

Anyhow, Mike was in a fraternity in college and had a lot of opportunities to meet girls. One nite, after a frat party, he brings home this wild asian girl to his dorm room. He ends up phucking her that nite. He was also an RA for his hall. So everyone knew him since he had a lot of responsibilites/duties.

Anyhow, this girl is EXTREMELY LOUD, and while hes phucking her shes saying, "OH MY GOD MIKE, YOU ARE SO GOOD. PHUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG DIK , OH BABY OH BABY." Basically, this chick was loud and everyone in the hall came out of their rooms and stood in front of his room laughing. But after that nite, the women were intrigued by him to say the least.

Word starting spreading that Mike was banging some girl to ecstacy, and the girls were talking about it. I heard this story from a girl at first by the way...this same filipino girl ended up banging him too...haha.

Literally, from that point on, he had HOES KNOCKING ON HIS DOOR, trying to find out who he was. I saw this first hand one time as 3 hot chicks in club clothes knocked on his door and were like, "are you mike? hi, how are you, we just wanted to meet you." He banged one of the girls a couple of nites later.

To say the least, his game went through the roof. The HOES (not the goody goodies) and those girls with a crazy curiousity came knocking. Soon after he was banging hot girl after hot girl. Soon though his game basically fell to the toilet after this girl was heartbroken after he cheated on her; he had committed himself to this one girl (bad mistake on his part). and she made it be known that mike is a "player and a user" etc. (negative mouthpiece).

Here is my story, which is a little different.

I was a Junior at 18 in college about to start school, and had a single room in the dorms. At first, Everyone basically knew me as the " the 18 year old junior with the single room."

Like on one of the first nites of moving in, this group of like 4 fat girls came knocking and barging in my room. apparently one of them had liked me, and I let them come in and treated them with respect and class. Anyhow, I entertained them, had great convo and became friends with all of them. Soon after, they ALL started to like me. One of them even had a boyfriend and was trying to hook up with me.

Anyhow, I personally told these girls that some people say i look like enrique iglesias. and they were like, "oh my god, you do." etc. But let me also note that i've had more times than not girls tell me that I dont look him at all. In any case, they liked me and were sold on the idea of me looking like enrique.

It literally took on a life of its own, since I soon became known as enrique and not dave. anyhow, these girls were VERY LOUD and in a way arrogant (even though they were fat as hell) and were respected in cliques etc. They talked a lot of good stuff about me to other girls, referring to me as enrique.

Soon, there were latin girls that were curious about me, wanting to meet me. They were fans of enrique and soon became fans of me. Girls would tell more girls and soon I was known throughout the dorm scene. There was A LOT of mystery and talk about me, not to brag but it was true. At one point my friends referred to these random girls coming and talking to me as "the enrique fan club."

also i would like to note that at that time i was 5'8"-9" and probably 135lbs. I was skinny AS HELL. i got skinnier since i soon began partying every nite and drinking and living off beer. I think of myself as having a good looking face when i take care of it, though. A lot of girls are into me as many more are not into me.... as with any average guy, as long as youre not OBESE or whatever. I was also going through some growing pains and was dealing with a TON of internal insecurities at that time.

In any case, meeting girls at frat parties and clubs was a bit easier, to say the least. Not only did girls recognize me, but I felt a lot more at ease to meet people.

To put it humbly, I hooked up with a lot of girls at parties. I brought a lot of them back to my room and you can guess what happened. Essentially my game was solid.
Foolishly I thought I was like "gods gift to women." I didnt realize what exactly had taken place until a year later when I pretty much was on my own in an isolated apartment. I went to parties expecting the same treatment from girls, but a lot of girls didnt even know me. My popularity had died down. And i hit a rough dry season. I was hooking up here and there, but nothing as crazy as the year before. This was the time I kept going back to my ex for action (sad time).

It later dawned on me that my notoriety had a lot to do with my wild success that year. These 4 girls were talking about me. They were saying good things about me and building mystery. And when i saw the movie "how to be a player" with bill bellamy, it was just icing on the cake that what i had done was inadvertently created a mouthpiece.

In mathematical terms. BEing Nice to loud fat girls= fat girls talking about you to other girls= mystery about you= other girls soon build interest in you= a lot of wild sex in your room...haha.

So that leads me to the conclusion. Basically, if you can create a way for girls to talk about you in a positive way, you can work wonders for you game. Often times, when you are dating a girl, you are also dating her friends as well. Its like, if her friends like you than she will too.

I cannot tell you how many times I've had a girl like me because her friend liked me. I've seen this with friends too. There was one case where I kept building up my friend to this girl and she ultimately bought into it and soon began dating him and phucked him. This same girl called my friend "wack" before any of my marketing.

It all boils down to marketing. Check out that movie "how to be a player if you haven't already.

My advice is to build mouthpieces everywhere u go. Don't worry if shes phat, because often times she may have some cute fine friends, and once she gets her mouth rolling about you, you will be the topic of conversation, and interest level in YOU will soon go up. In fact, i say its better to target the phat ones that are particularly vocal and are in the social scene...flirt with her in a friendly way.

There are many cases of this, and i realize this post is getting long. But also realize that you can create a negative mouthpiece as well, if you carry yourself in a bad way.

In any case, hope this was helpful.

one love,
dave

[This message has been edited by david_med@hotmail.com (edited 08-06-2002).]

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's like taking social proof to the ultimate level.

Sums up a lot of stuff about social proof, DJing, PUA, etc.

Great post dave!

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shows you step by step in How to be a player. But some of that sh!t is a little fake.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel:
It shows you step by step in How to be a player. But some of that sh!t is a little fake.

if you think its fake then reread and make sure to read my examples. i dont think u know the true power of this method.

one

Steve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave thanks for the post man. That is so true, I didn't even realize it though until you explained it... A lot of guys at my HS make fun of the fat chicks, or the ones that are not REALLY hot, but you know what? Those girls are all friends with the REALLY hot ones.

So I'm pretty nice to all of them, and through them, I get to know the Really Hot ones... It's cool. It's like having connections.... it is. Only thing is, I'm not banging them yet cause they go for upper class man right now LOL. I'm gonna be jr this year.

-Steve

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going to build up my reputation like that when college starts. i'm going to talk with everyone! but studying is the more important thing like you said before david.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by david_med@hotmail.com:

if you think its fake then reread and make sure to read my examples. i dont think u know the true power of this method.

one
Dave I know this works but I was saying the part in How To Be A Player is "fake". Not what your talking about.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually ran into this at an all girls school during hs, inadvertently. I was the first boyfriend of one of its students, and while I was the same guy at my hs I got NO dates there, period. After dating the girl from the all girls school for a while the relationship ended, but I made sure it wasn't a bad break up bc I was in a play at that school. I ended up with 3 phone numbers and another gf (all of whom were connected in some way to that girl I dated). I think part of it was because of the whole "no guys there" thing, but I think her saying good things about me helps alot.

Your rep is important, guard it well. The best way to make certain people speak well of you is to be a GOOD person. Don't be an ass (that doesn't mean be a pushover afc, thats just as bad). Treat the girls you date right, and whenever possible, make breakups easy, maintain them as a friend (unless, for obvious reasons, they'd make a bad friend).

Good post man.

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam yes, this is good useful advice, not like most of the recycled krap on this board. Reputation is God. You don't need anything else. It's like Finch's strategy in "American Pie"--that part of the movie was true to life, too bad he blew it.

KnightErrant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes reputation is god. but there is one rule you should always follow.. which is:

Never, ever piss off the loud mouthed fat chick.

She will make your life a living hell and your rep will go down the drain.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing better than good press from a third party.

Couple of years ago my buddy's g/f keeps telling me she wants me to meet her friend. I'm sure her and my buddy talked me up pretty good.

New Years came and we finally got together. Not fifteen minutes and this chick was glued to me the rest of the night.

Just one of those situations that likely would not have gone down the way it did had someone not opened the door for me.

zinc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Loud Mouthed fat chicks are not to be messed with. It's a point that can often be lost on people, including myself.

Being selectively nice to people will come back to haunt you. Just because you're not attracted to somebody doesn't mean you shouldn't show them basic respect. As David and others say, you should in fact be their friends.

I shall try not to forget this.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT POST!! I know where your comming from with the advice. But I think the essence of the post is to be friends with even Fat girls, but in particular, they have to be popular. Theres this really, really fat girl in my school who was talking to me for a while, but i couldn't stand talking to her, it's bad for your rep if she's also a loser, and all her friends are geeky looking.