Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazykid's conversation and kino tips

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you in my last post it would be here. Well, this is it. If any of you read my last post "Three minutes and three seconds rule," then you *hopefully* remember that you have three seconds to approach and three minutes to get the number. Now I'll tell you what to do during those other two minutes and fifty-seven seconds.

Conversation: Congratulations, you're talking to her! Now what to say... well, help is here! Open ended questions seem to work best. Things like "what school do you go to?" "where do you plan to attend college?" "play any sports?" "do you like giving head..." well, maybe not the last one... Anyway, here's an example of a starting conversation:

Crazykid: "Hello, I'm Joey, and you are?"
Hot Girl: "I'm Hot Girl, nice to meet you Joey."
Crazykid: "I noticed you have a JCPenny bag. Shop there often?"
Hot Girl: "Yeah, they have really great sales."
Crazykid: "Well with all those sales they had, you must be hungry. Care to join me?"
Hot Girl: "That would be nice."
Then things work from there. During this time, there is also kino. What is that?

What is Kino and how to use it: Kino is defined by many Don Juans, past and present, as "light, slightly sexual touching. Although brief, it gets a point across from the start that you want things to be physical." Some example are: hand holding, touching of the lower back, moving through her hair, tickling of her sides, ect, ect.
To use it during the conversation, you could be tricky "you have something in your hair, let me get it for you," to open about it "lets see if your ticklish." However you go about using it, make sure to use it properly and that she is willing to let you touch her. If not, you could be facing a sexual harassment suit. A way to find out if she is accepting your kinoing is by starting out with something small like tickling and see if she reciprocates. If so, keep going!

That's all for now. Look for my next few posts: "Eye Contact: How to do it and why" and "Rappaport: You've heard of it, now find out what it is."

Last edited:

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please dont flame me... But...
I met this girl at my school earlier this week. We talked a fair amount this week. During breaks and stuff like that. I didnt initiate and kino. Is it too late? How can I do it subtly? Thanks. By the way, great post. For the first time, I cant wait for monday to come around so I can try some of this out. :)

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by godsmoke
I met this girl at my school earlier this week. We talked a fair amount this week. During breaks and stuff like that. I didnt initiate and kino. Is it too late? How can I do it subtly? Thanks. By the way, great post. For the first time, I cant wait for monday to come around so I can try some of this out. :)
Hi godsmoke,
Click here for kino questions to answer you kino questions. In my opinion (which I may be wrong) It isn't too late to initiate kino as you said you met her earlier this week.

Best of luck

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started doing it really subtly to my female aqquaintences that i allready knew when i found this site, just take it slower then you would a girl you just met.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't too late to initiate kino in my opinion. One way you could work it in slowly is to end the conversation on a hug. Hopefully you get her number too. Best of luck!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could i send u a PM with more detailed stuff crazy?
Sure, I'm always willing to help.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheatz
Hi godsmoke,
Click here for kino questions to answer you kino questions. In my opinion (which I may be wrong) It isn't too late to initiate kino as you said you met her earlier this week.

Best of luck
That Kino guide is great. I forgot about it. Yes, I agree with you that it's not too late.

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem isn't initating conversations it's keeping them....i ask questions and when they answer me and ask me i come out with something i think is funny which doesn't turn out to be then they lose interest.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by a denial
My problem isn't initating conversations it's keeping them....i ask questions and when they answer me and ask me i come out with something i think is funny which doesn't turn out to be then they lose interest.
Don't try so hard to be funny. It will come naturally. Just let the conversation flow. If you really want help on how to be funny, watch comedians and listen to a lot of jokes. Notice how things tie into each other? Or, if you really get desperate, give me an example of a conversation you usually have and include what you say that makes her lose interest. See if I can help.

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an example.....
sitting next to hb in english class.....
<hb>you play guitar dont you?
<a denial>yep.
<hb>you any good?
<a denial> yep.
and so on....it's only after that i think WTF?!! I AM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CHICKEN ****!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by a denial
Here's an example.....
sitting next to hb in english class.....
<a denial>yep.
<hb>you any good?
<a denial> yep.
and so on....it's only after that i think WTF?!! I AM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CHICKEN ****!
Your not a worthless piece of chicken ****, so don't get yourself down. The more you think about past screw ups, the more likely you'll screw up next time. That's why everyone is here. To learn what to do differently. Don't worry about it. As for the conversation, here's something you could say next time...

<a denial>yep.
<hb>you any good?
<a denial> I don't know. How about you come over tonight and find out?
<hb> *hot and flustered at your offer* "Sorry, I can't tonight, I have homework."
<a denial> "Thats too bad. How about you write down your number and we'll try and arrange something, deal?"

Try that out if you get the chance and see what she does.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Crazykid: "Hello, I'm Joey, and you are?"
Hot Girl: "I'm Hot Girl, nice to meet you Joey."
Crazykid: "I noticed you have a JCPenny bag. Shop there often?"
Hot Girl: "Yeah, they have really great sales."
Crazykid: "Well with all those sales they had, you must be hungry. Care to join me?"
Hot Girl: "That would be nice."
Then things work from there. During this time, there is also kino. What is that?
is it just me?

it seems like the odds of that convo actually working 0%

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. True, it wasn't the best example out there. Surprisingly, it has worked the two times I've used it. Sure, it's only two times, but look at the success rate! :D