Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy state of life we're living in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White nationalists can argue this till their blue in the face but Latinos are also WHITE, they just have different mannerisms. :)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the government takes takes takes and then returns something, it's not a handout in my book. Government by definition is the recipient of the handout, not the giver. Personally I'm tired of funding its habit, but c'est la vie.

Whether a reparation is a suitable allocation is fair to debate of course. Personally I really don't care; better than blowing it on some boondoggle.
Everything you said makes sense and I do agree that government takes takes takes. Trust me, I'm in one of the most heavily taxed areas and I hate the corruption, inefficiencies, mismanagement that happens with my tax dollars.
Due to my wife having massive losses in her business last year due to the pandemic, we were eligible for the stimulus and we got it. With 3 kids, you can do the math. Do I think it was a handout still? Hell yes. That is my view and I view it in an objective way. Not just when it will suit me or not like some people do. We can agree to disagree...

TheProspect

Reaction score
In before the lock!
Fvck you. Lol

Locked.

Reminder to everyone: We do not allow political discussions on this forum nor do we allow threads or posts that contain topics that inevitably provoke political discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.