"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Crazy stalker

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Ahhh, this girl is stalking me left and right. When I leave my class shes there and all over me. shes a 5 in my standards and has a boyfriend. She won't leave me alone. I told her i have a girlfriend awhile ago but she continues. She has a boyfriend, that really bothers me. I'm not messing with anybodies gf. She just asked for my number and I had no choice but to give it to her. She's constantly taking charge and asking me where I'm going to be and what not. She acts so manly but afcish. LIke after I gave her my number, she was like "This isn't a fake number right?" I was like no. I'm trying show her subtlely that I don't like her but god damn. I'm gonna have to sit this ***** down and tell her that I don't want none. Ugh. Guys you have crazy girls like this, man!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Pay a couple girls at your school to pay her a vist after school...:) j/k. I'd just tell her how i felt about the whoel situation and that shes freakin you out. That should make her calmdown, if not then you might have to refer back to my first statement:(
 

Ill_Nino

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
California
LOL, Dude I went through the same situation last week .. everytime she sees me she tries to give me a hug then as she walks off she says ''bye ill_nino, I love you!" I'm like .. omg ..

then my best friend starts saying how ugly she is. And she is. Just dunno what to do anymore.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
hit her in the face as hard as you possibly can. :D
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
agh. The girl is all over me. I never felt so violated lol. Infact, to get away from her I had to miss my bus at school, yea it was that bad. She has no life and as soon as I got home and told my sister about her she called me with the number I gave her. My sis picked up the and said "who's this, no he's not here. I don't like you. Dont call again!" I didn't ask her to do it, she just did it. It was hilarious. In school I'll just have to either avoid her "afcish" or tell her how great my gf is. Then maybe she'll give up.

I hate it when ugly girls with no real dreams or lives sweat your cok!! So unattractive! Now I understand how women feel more lol. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
just hope she doesnt find out where u sleep...or come home and meet your mom...pray that she doesnt turn out to be a SWIMFAN broad...i'm scared for all of you guys...
 

theonedude

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
i had this problem once, these girls can not take hints, you have to tell them flat out in "girl lingo" aka, i dotn want to hurt your feelings... " followed by what you think is weird, then say you realyl dotn want to be friends and say sorry, and finish off with " i hope i didnt hurt your feelings"

but you did, its the only way, and its better if she gets hurt now a little instead of her killing somebody who lieks you "FATAL ATTRACTION!" ( who knows she mite, you never know )
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I know what you are talking about... I have had some nasty girls stalk me in my time.. Even some smelly ones and the one before last hugged me in front of my friends how ****ing embarassing... The last 3 nuts have happend to all be named Ashley HOW ****ING STRANGE! AHHHH :eek:
 
Top