"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Crazy Situation Advice Needed

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
So my freind thats a girl came on yahoo messenger the other day. She instant messaged me asking what I was doing. So I told her watching Love n Basketball. She says oh boy I guess it reminded you of you and your old lady. I tell her I dont have one right now. The keyword being "one" lol. So she says thats suprising as sexy as you are you should have girls chasing you lol. So I asked her where her old man is. The girl tells me sitting at home. Later in the conversation she tells me about going to a movie. I tell her to have fun and she invites me to meet her. I decline, because I dont have a ride. I was wondering why she couldn't go with her bf so I asked. She was like he doesn't have a way there. Must be some punk boyfreind if he lets his girl go to the movies with another guy.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I would move in, but that just wouldn't be right would it?
 

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
just move in if u think its the thing 2 do, if u **** up whjo cares,no need to ask people on this site every time theres a problem.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
aight
 

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Naw man,,don't move in,,what you need to do is go post this on a bazillion other message boards,,not just two of them, then she might read one of them and be all over your d!ck,
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
lol
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
there are plenty of other girls who arent half the trouble.

Shes still with him even though he might be a punk, so respect the guy and dont antagonize anyone.

If anything, tell her to cut him loose before you two hook up.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
True Bishop thnx man
 
Top