Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy Prison Lady Rips Out And Eats Own Eyeball

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-prison-report-20181105-story.html

The woman sitting in a Chino prison cell had screaming fits every 15 minutes for four hours before she finally lay on the floor and ripped out her own eye.
Guards rushed in amid blaring alarms, but they were too late. She had swallowed it.
The woman, identified only as Inmate Patient X in federal court documents, had not been given medication despite being listed as “psychotic” while at the California Institution for Women in Chino in 2017.
A report written by Dr. Michael Golding, the chief psychiatrist for the prison system, detailed the gruesome incident in a report made public last week to highlight how the state allegedly has failed to care for some of its most vulnerable inmates. Golding alleges in the 161-page document that the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation has concealed issues surrounding the adequacy of mental healthcare and staffing in prisons from officials who could mandate changes.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like antipsychotics could have helped her. That's quite the loss even if self inflicted.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a guy in the colorado supermax who keeps cutting off parts of himself and eating them. He likes to open up his own stomach, pull out whatever he swallowed, and then eat it again. I heard about this guy from a relative of a guard, and of course was skeptical, but then a lawsuit was later filed and all the gory details were there.