Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COVID-19 medicine is in drug stores now

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
In Russia of course.

Areplevir, cost is 12800 rubles, roughly $200. It is not a vaccine, it is a medicine, previously used only in hospitals. Based on japanese flue drug, synthesized its own molecule. Can get you up on your feet in 3 days. 40 tables, 200 mg each.

Price is $$$$ a lot.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You serious abt ur claims that its gets you on ur feet within 3 days upon catching covid 19?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It said so on TV. I don't know. It's doctor prescribed, but it can be bough without perscription. I'd buy me just to have one, but $200 prevents me. I should be able to cure for free using my free insurance at the free clinic. Doc who designed this sht, was sick with covid, he runs 10 km each day, and didn't run just for 1 week while sick, then back on his feet. I think that beats soulforge's experience.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, Covid problem solved! Let's get back to work everybody!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be a synthetic honeysuckle. The Japanese have consumed it as an antiviral for centuries. There has not been time to get peer reviewed research yet about whether it kills covid (sars2) but it has been proven to treat sars1.

The stuff grows everywhere across north America as an invasive species. It would figure that they want 200 bucks for a weed out of the backyard.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Sceptisism of Americans can lead on to speculate that they are so pesimistic because they know the biological weapon they created should not be this easily defiatable.

It's based on Favipiravir Favipiravir, sold under the brand name Avigan among others,[3] is an antiviral medication used to treat influenza in Japan.[4] It is also being studied to treat a number of other viral infections.[4] Like the experimental antiviral drugs T-1105 and T-1106, it is a pyrazinecarboxamide derivative.

Drug was modified, new molecule was aquired by biohimik.ru

Clinical study was conducted right in the hospitals during the peak of pandemic, mind you, Russia is leading in this field. Drug was proven to be effective.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Better check with reputable doctors 1st before taking any meds that's being promoted on TV buddy...

Reputable means those that works in reputable hospitals or universities and not some dunggu doctor from Africa

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It said so on TV. I don't know. It's doctor prescribed, but it can be bough without perscription. I'd buy me just to have one, but $200 prevents me. I should be able to cure for free using my free insurance at the free clinic. Doc who designed this sht, was sick with covid, he runs 10 km each day, and didn't run just for 1 week while sick, then back on his feet. I think that beats soulforge's experience.
Hell yes... Send some over to me... Lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sceptisism of Americans can lead on to speculate that they are so pesimistic because they know the biological weapon they created should not be this easily defiatable.

It's based on Favipiravir Favipiravir, sold under the brand name Avigan among others,[3] is an antiviral medication used to treat influenza in Japan.[4] It is also being studied to treat a number of other viral infections.[4] Like the experimental antiviral drugs T-1105 and T-1106, it is a pyrazinecarboxamide derivative.

Drug was modified, new molecule was aquired by biohimik.ru

Clinical study was conducted right in the hospitals during the peak of pandemic, mind you, Russia is leading in this field. Drug was proven to be effective.
I agree.. Anything that could help defeat covid will be rejected by the West.

They want this madness to keep going on.

You dumb asses don't know what kind of world of hell you are in for, if covid hits you hard.

You will be desperate for ANYTHING that will make you better.

When your lungs have been effected, every day you wake up, you will think might be your last day.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree.. Anything that could help defeat covid will be rejected by the West.

They want this madness to keep going on.

You dumb asses don't know what kind of world of hell you are in for, if covid hits you hard.

You will be desperate for ANYTHING that will make you better.

When your lungs have been effected, every day you wake up, you will think might be your last day.
The whole world already knows abt the dangers of covid 19.

Even those dumb fvckers in 3rd world countries knows it.

Even the beggars in India know all abt it.

Its only in America that its fake news by CNN.

Because apparently, people there believes ambulance drivers over hospital doctors.

And they also claim they're No. 1 in medical services...

But they're No. 1 in the world in covid deaths.

Last edited: