Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cost of a Relationship

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Selfish as ****kkk. You are in a Lose lose situation. If you stick to your guns, focus on career, she's gonna cheat, cuck or divorce rape you. If you hit the breaks on the LTR and resources that you shell out, you can set parameters but its difficult. You set the pace. You are provider male. Beta bucks.
Good luck getting out.
This was definitely the most difficult scenario in living.

I put parameters about spending money, told her that if she couldn't help on weekend we wont see each other. Then she sent me her income and outcome spreadsheet. She really has no money and told thats why she doesnt help. I felt really guilty with that.

I tried to breakup last week... she doesn't accept it and waited for me to arrive from the service at my doorstep to talk. I told I need some time to be alone and think, she just didn't respect that. Maybe she really like me, but I don't think it is respectful at all.

If I went at her home and keep there until I found her, probably I would got to jail for persecution or her dad would kick me in the ass.

I'm feeling powerless and really sad with all this ****. I only hope to solve that in a good way cause its ****ing my mind.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never a penny for pu$$y!

Never, never, never, never, NEVER spend money on women aren't married to.

Time is a commodity, too, though, and should be given sparingly to women. Women should never be your focus in life. The thing you devote the majority of your free time to is your central focus, in case you aren't sure.
I'm working to change that. But in stucked on my emotions of feeling guilt and like "bad guy" for wanting to be alone. I cant understand why I have such feeling.

It's not healthy.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working to change that. But in stucked on my emotions of feeling guilt and like "bad guy" for wanting to be alone. I cant understand why I have such feeling.

It's not healthy.
The fact that you are:

1 - Aware of the pattern (instead of completely clueless)
2 - Accepted the source is you (instead of denying or blaming)
3 - Working to change it (instead of giving up)

Means you are already 3 steps ahead of someone else who could have your same background.

Last edited:
U

user43770

If I can't afford to go to an up scale restaurant or bar then I'd find an alternative that's cheap.

But I'd pay for everything.

It's my default setting.
Mine too, which is why I choose cheap dates like the park, coffee or drinks. I ain't paying for no woman to eat an expensive meal and then bail on me. Had that happen a few times when I was younger

These days I sh1t test them. Once it comes time to close out, I say, "you got this?"

I like gauging their reaction. Y'all would be surprised by the results; more often then not they cover the tab. But they ALWAYS make it seem like the end of the world. Making a show of digging through their purse and sh1t. Lol

If they start hemming and hawing, I go ahead and pay for it.

U

user43770

Relationships cost a lot of money. I don't think there is any way around it, honestly. I've never met a woman that didn't spend frivolously. Though, I've read tales about women that are frugal and good with money lol

The money spent isn't the worst part to me; it's the constant need for attention and drama.

I work hard all week. I don't want to come home to hear that her friends are in town and we have to host or entertain them. Or have to deal with the hurricane that is her emotional instability. Sh1t gets old, man

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What’s wrong with naked team cooking?

U

user43770

What’s wrong with naked team cooking?
I wouldn't ever let my ex do anything because I want to be in control all the time. She hated it.

I understand why. Because I told that b1tch to get out of the kitchen. Men are cooking over here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was definitely the most difficult scenario in living.
Any cuck with a Internet connection can post their opinions. Take everything with a grain of salt. You can decide what you want.

I put parameters about spending money, told her that if she couldn't help on weekend we wont see each other. Then she sent me her income and outcome spreadsheet. She really has no money and told thats why she doesnt help. I felt really guilty with that.
Her ****ty income is of no concern to me nor should it be to you. Make more. PERIOD. Tell her to step her game up.

You can find assugar baby newly 18 and far hotter for much cheaper. The morals is irrelevant. Women are quite quick and adapt to pull pin on the fat grenade or divorce rape. I am no lawyer but, I can assure you that, in many states, you will be on the hook for alimony in this predicament. Furthermore, its unintelligent to participate in a one way exchange.

A link to a article here was posted on ineligible men for marriage. 70k usd was the average requirement for barrier to entree.

Its hilarious. The post never included the women's demographic, particularly her age, and SMV (convenient). Men are expected to hold down the fort. They want the white dress despite skiing down cawk mountain and cratered SMV.

I tried to breakup last week... she doesn't accept it and waited for me to arrive from the service at my doorstep to talk. I told I need some time to be alone and think, she just didn't respect that. Maybe she really like me, but I don't think it is respectful at all.

If I went at her home and keep there until I found her, probably I would got to jail for persecution or her dad would kick me in the ass.

I'm feeling powerless and really sad with all this ****. I only hope to solve that in a good way cause its ****ing my mind.
Block, delete, cut all contact.

Purse top form SMV 18-23.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No civilization, the Caveman => hunted, brought home meat and protected his women.

Fast forward to 19th century, men => hunted, worked or farmed his land but still brought home meat and protected his women.

21st century, men => constantly moans and complains but doesn't want to provide meat then expects women to be women.

Nice one guys.

Continue with ur delusions.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the constant need for attention and drama.
This is really the worst. I was thinking about that... as @Spaz said here it always worked like that.

But all this emotional distress put in our heads all the time it make me crazy.

I had a workshop to do with my friends company, I wanted to go alone... she got sad about that.

The most I grow up and feel better about myself, she feels miserable. It's like me growing up make her insecure and she got crazy about the fact I don't have enough time to her.

I can't give this kind of attention she wants, and this is driving me farther and farther away from her. I'm trying to have some conscious conversations with her to solve it but it's to emotionally to have any kind of logical talk.

I know if I break up right now she might get worst than now... but I can't keep saying things she want to hear only to not hurt her feelings. That's not correct.

As I'm travelling next week alone to play on a party... those bursts of insecurity is ****in hard to deal with.

So the reality is: the money is not the whole point... the cost I didn't understand was this emotional instability.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am no lawyer but, I can assure you that, in many states, you will be on the hook for alimony in this predicament. Furthermore, its unintelligent to participate in a one way exchange.
Even here in Brazil.

Gonna solve it as quickly as I can... I not happy with this situation and I see that she isn't. My new way of pursuing my projects is definitely bothering and making her insecure about me.

And I know I should be alone in this period. I'm on my 28 yrs and my priority should be growing up with my projects and make money with that.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really the worst. I was thinking about that... as @Spaz said here it always worked like that.

But all this emotional distress put in our heads all the time it make me crazy.

I had a workshop to do with my friends company, I wanted to go alone... she got sad about that.

The most I grow up and feel better about myself, she feels miserable. It's like me growing up make her insecure and she got crazy about the fact I don't have enough time to her.

I can't give this kind of attention she wants, and this is driving me farther and farther away from her. I'm trying to have some conscious conversations with her to solve it but it's to emotionally to have any kind of logical talk.

I know if I break up right now she might get worst than now... but I can't keep saying things she want to hear only to not hurt her feelings. That's not correct.

As I'm travelling next week alone to play on a party... those bursts of insecurity is ****in hard to deal with.

So the reality is: the money is not the whole point... the cost I didn't understand was this emotional instability.
She got together with you because you were mentally weak and controllable. Now you are starting to become mentally stronger and more independent and this threatens her sense of security. That is why she is reacting this way.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got together with you because you were mentally weak and controllable. Now you are starting to become mentally stronger and more independent and this threatens her sense of security. That is why she is reacting this way.
Does this reaction last forever?

Cause I can't just see her being so sad all time, only because I'm not giving what she wants. If this is a try to regain control on the frame... the logic thing should be break up... even if it's difficult for me. So I need to work those thoughts and prepare myself to that.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this reaction last forever?

Cause I can't just see her being so sad all time, only because I'm not giving what she wants. If this is a try to regain control on the frame... the logic thing should be break up... even if it's difficult for me. So I need to work those thoughts and prepare myself to that.
Breaking up with her is the "final boss" of disc one. She is an obstacle to the necessary progress in your life, a living memento shackling you to the past you are trying to evolve out of. But it is not just the shackle itself which hinders you, in the end it is really a symptom. More significantly before you can remove her, you must also defeat your inner emotions of wanting to be shackled and being afraid to be alone. Your codependency is the ailment you must heal to be able to break up with her.

If you fail to break up with her your quest fails despite your exertions so far, if you succeed you move on to disc 2 of your life.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even here in Brazil.

Gonna solve it as quickly as I can... I not happy with this situation and I see that she isn't. My new way of pursuing my projects is definitely bothering and making her insecure about me.

And I know I should be alone in this period. I'm on my 28 yrs and my priority should be growing up with my projects and make money with that.
Chasing excellence is Goat status. Sadly, most guys in the red pillwwho preach the following don't pull. They might know female nature but so do mgtow. Neither pull. Red pill is even more annoying imho. Lots of posturing and beating their chest and not *****.

Get gwap. Make bank. & & & get girls. Note pleural. More than 1. As for her insecurity, its good you keep her in check. Unfortunately, she offers no value besides 3 holes.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump.and stop giving a ****.about her, she is manipulating you with her tears and endless drama.