Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corruption

Claudio1975

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw someone post on here that often trashy women will try to corrupt good women. My soon-to-be ex-wife kept getting drawn into situations by trashy women. Is this common? What can be done? Anything?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw someone post on here that often trashy women will try to corrupt good women. My soon-to-be ex-wife kept getting drawn into situations by trashy women. Is this common? What can be done? Anything?
The trashy women have to betray her. If they are closer in her ear than you your kinda fvcked.

Claudio1975

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made myself scarce by seeking a divorce, but I see that as a good tactic for the future.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trashy women have to betray her. If they are closer in her ear than you your kinda fvcked.
this

And if she is that easy to influence/corrupt its already too late or she has never been a worthy to be your wife.

She needs admiration/respect for you, when its lost almost impossible to get it back imo.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made myself scarce by seeking a divorce, but I see that as a good tactic for the future.
Jealousy from other women. She has legit wh0res in her ear. What im saying is she will respond to jealousy.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheep follow sheep

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other word sheep should follow you and not other sheep.
I'm not interested in being a leader...I is too much of a lone wolf.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You’ll read about many common female tactics on this site. This site is just as much about protecting yourself from women as it is getting women. Is this your first divorce or major break up? How old is your soon to be ex-wife?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's certainly the case. Worst I think that I've seen of it was when my friend and I were dating these two girls who were friends. Their mother's were both wrong'uns. Ex's mum got caught having an affair and her dad dumped her - she and her sister sided with the dad. The woman hated me too lol.

Anyways, these two wrong'uns were hanging around with our other friend's mum who was married. The husband was a really happy go lucky guy, but I think too much so. They were getting at their friend and chipping away over time and doing it all under his roof whilst he was kind and welcoming to them, and seemingly oblivious.

Which brings to "what can be done". First thing is just not enabling it. I personally wouldn't have liked those people or allowed them into my home. I wouldn't have welcomed them or ingratiated myself with them in the way that I saw this fellow do. But I think more importantly is it's a screening issue. Women who can't think for themselves and have sloppy boundaries make for very sh1t LTR's.
Any of you computer guys... Windows or linux updates. Patches and code modifications get downloaded.

When your lady connects with one of these "trashy" women her perspective and mindset recieves "updates", to more match their reality. It happens even if they dont talk.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that needs to be kept in mind is the old phrase "birds of a feather flock together"

If your woman makes a habit of hanging out with slvts or is surrounded by them, at some point you've gotta ask yourself how and why.

If all her friends are thots or if she spends tons of time with hoes, she does so for a reason, most likely intentionally. Think: Wolf in sheeps clothing hanging out with other wolves

Disclaimer/Counterclaim: it is entirely possible to hang out with people for reasons other than one trait, which is why you have to pay more attention than just "is her friend trashy" and think about stuff like "what do they do together?", "what do they talk about?", "how did they meet?", "how much do they get along or see eye to eye?" And "how close are they/how often do they hang out?"

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
That is so true. I broke with my ex because trashy women told her what do to come after me for $$$.

OP - Just be very careful what you say and what you put in writing. Avoid all contact if possible. Assume she is recording you at all times.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bet those women aren't too happy in life neither. That's the stupid part. What seems to happen sometimes is that women who have made very poor life decisions want to pull others into the same boat. We see that on a very large organised scale with something like feminism. See it on a smaller scale like the example I gave. Probably a validation thing.
To the more straight laced and previously loyal female those female friends looked like more "fun" due to the drama.