Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coral calcium...

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if any of you have heard of this or are taking it but I am about to start.

My mom put me onto this one.

She said she used to get headaches daily and after the first day of using the coral calcium the headaches went away.

Then her knees that hurt (shes had a few knee surguries) felt fine after only two days of taking coral calcium.

And she says her energy is up and she feels amazing.

I haven't started taking it yet, I just had her order some for me.

I recommend this to everyone, if you aren't already taking it.

Mr. Mystery

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diddo.

My mother was in the same shape, and she told me a few days ago that she had my dad order some off the internet. She's only been taking it for about a week but she's telling me I should take it..

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chim_chim
placebo
Could be, but I doubt it, but hey whatever works!

Calcium doesn't absorb into the body well, but coral calcium is supposed to absorb into the body much quicker.

Mr. Mystery

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have aids and a placebo will help you, dol you give a damn. no. if you cant see and a placebo will make you see perfect, do you take it? hell yes

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calcium build up causes kidney stones right?

I take my protein shakes with cranberry juice, so I filter out my kidney's pretty well I hope.

If I'm taking this calcium that aborbs into the body quickly then there should be no build up right?

I ask because kidney stones run in my family so I am taking extreme precationary measures. I do not want kidney stone!

Anyone know if taking a calcium supplement like coral calcium will buildup in my kidneys or does the fast aborbtion and cranberry flushing it couteract this?

Mr. Mystery

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know all about the benefits of cranberry juice, but I drink plain ol' water to "filter" the kidneys.

Use something pure, otherwise you're just giving the kidneys more work to do. Is this cranberry juice off the shelf or from a juicer? My bet is that it has tons of sugar, which is the worst thing you can put in your body.

Drink a full glass of water first thing in the morning, before you eat, to help filter your kidneys.

Also, vitamin D is the big factor on whether or not calcuim gets absorbed and distributed in your body. You may as well swim in a pool of crushed oyster shells; if you arent getting vitamin D then you arent absorbing any 'extra' calcium.

Vitamin D comes from very few natural sources. Useful forms are synthesised on the surface of your skin in sunlight (direct or indirect, but UV), or come from fish oil. It is also in fortified milk.

As far as coral calcium, here is some food for thought.

Last edited: