Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

coral calcium

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
have any of you heard or taken coarla calcium. its suppose to be the best form of calcium you can take and robert barefoot really talks it up. says it will cure any disease and what not. i bought some, it hasnt got here yet, but i bought it to see if it would help my eyes any. the opic nerve is screwed up and ive tried everything. if its a miracle thing ill tell yall.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Comes with a free bottle of snake oil?

Professor

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Coral Calcium is a Crock

A highly advertised supplement is coral calcium. Claims are made that it makes you body more alkaline to resist disease; that it boosts your immune system; that it helps you live longer; and that it cures almost anything you've got.

People selling this stuff hope you don't know any science. Raising you body's pH, even by a little, will kill you. Check any medical textbook if you don't believe it. Some sellers claim coral has an identical composition to human skeleton. This is patently untrue.

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Your body handles coral calcium just as it would any other calcium supplement. But coral reefs are protected by international law, so where does this stuff come from and is it really coral? Most likely it is limestone which was formed billions of years ago from seashells and coral depositing on the ocean floor and just happens to be the source of inexpensive calcium supplements. Run, don't walk away from coral calcium.

ABOUT NUTRITION NEWS FOCUS

Do you want to make sense of all the confusing nutrition news you're bombarded with every day? Are you tired of hearing that some food is good for you on Monday morning, only to hear that it's "poison" on Friday afternoon? Now when nutrition news gets confusing, there IS a place to go to get the real story.

Our FREE daily email newsletter, Nutrition News Focus, helps you make sense of it all. It's written by Dr. David Klurfeld, Chairman and Professor of the Department of Nutrition and Food Science at Wayne State University. (We're not connected with the University, nor with any food or supplement company.)"

-Professor-

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well yeah it did come with a bottle of sanke oil. is that bad? haha. well the way i figure it is its only ten bucks of my money so if it is just crap im not gonna go broke.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just marketing hype.

I bought a juicer to help get more vegetables into my diet. In the booklet are recipes like "Body Cleansing Tonic", "Blood Regenerator", "Nail Strengthener" etc... And the ingredients are nothing more than regular vegetables like carrots, celery, kale, etc!

If all a juicer does is free up the body from seperating fiber from vegetable juice then shouldnt the people who normally eat thier veggies be a race of super beings or something?

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

I guess a super race of humans will have extra long eyebrow hair.

anyway, Im sure it does some good and supplies the body with calcium, but whether it re-constructs the body atom by atom or whatever it is they say is bogus.