Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cool Results!

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
COOL RESULTS!!!!

WHAZZUP FELLAS!!!!

My friend Joe was so shy to talk to girls. He had no confidence in himself whatsoever!!!! I tried to help him but he just would go back to being he's shy self all over again. He came up with several ideas that might would help. All of his ideas failed except his final one. He told me he recorded a tape with his voice saying "Joe, you are the coolest guy on the planet" and the second tape would say "You can get any girl you want Joe!!". I thought this idea was so stupid that I just laughed at him for even thinking of something that dumb.

He would play the tape at night when he went to sleep every day. One WEEK LATER!!!!! I see him with not ONE but 3 HOT GIRLS at a table!!! I asked what got into him and he said that he actually started to believe what the tapes were saying in his mind. I guess somehow, by listening to those tapes over and over again, he was kinda of brainwashed into believing it. I still don't believe how he's truly changed!!! Maybe I should make a tape or two for me!!! LOL. Heres one: "Jay, you are on sexy mother". But seriously folks, I thought I share that with you all.

I know this sounds silly but it somehow worked for Joe. For those AFC's who have tried everything to try to get confidence
maybe you can try to make a tape. You got nothing to lose!!!

See you later Guys,
Jay83

P. S. Go HOUSTON ROCKETS BEAT L.A.!!

Last edited:

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive heard some stuff about self-hypnosis like that. I have a friend that has a few of those tapes. He like specializes in psychology sorta. It does work, theres no doubt in my mind, but the thing is, sometimes it can really screw you up. When you implant messages like that in your head, you sort of lose self-decision because you are subconciously "programmed" to make certain decision. I don't know wether its really worth it though. I would like to hear what you guyz think of this cuz i dont know if its worth it to fvck with your head.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Power of Subconsciousness" (or something like that) by Joseph Murphy was about programming yourself to believe to certain things. A must-read on the topic.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ever have a horse, I'm going to name it "Pretty" because horses ARE pretty.

I'd recommend Psycho Cybernetics, by Maxwell Maltz, but it gets pretty dry, and I just know that my fellow high-school-attenders are just WAY into the book-reading, eh?

So, then, I'll offer up a link to a good example of self-programming:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16908

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
www.yourethemannowdog.com ---- i think listening to sean connery tell you your the shiznit over and over again is more believable than telling yourself. Whoever posted that site, its funny as hell

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ilyadaimpaler
www.yourethemannowdog.com ---- i think listening to sean connery tell you your the shiznit over and over again is more believable than telling yourself. Whoever posted that site, its funny as hell
bizzarre.

if anyone here watches saturday night live, i reckon Trebek made the site. BUCK FUTTER!