“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

convo while on a date?

-XL-

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
anyone got any ideas for ways to make conversation while youre on a date at the movies cuz i got a date friday and i have no idea what to talk about.any help would be appreciated.thanx
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
you could talk about what you have been up to lately, or maybe even about the movie while your taking her home. just an idea tho
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
A classic first date. the movies. I hate those as a first date. You got no time to focus on the girl. I usually go out on a weekend to a diner for lunch and a game of pool by the bennigans near us. The best first date is an action one.

Well, it is hard to talk during a movie really. Depends on your girl here. You could be making out with her in the back or you could be watching the movie the whole time with little comments made by the both of you during the movie. With the classic wrap around arm or holding hands move. I hope your not just seeing a movie.

I love intimate conversations. You can't have these at movies though. For the movies, C/F, teasing her, talking about friends and the movie should do well enough. Ask her questions and let her talk bout herself. Don't talk about yourself really at all. Create mystery I say. Mystery and challenge make pretty girls wet, simple as that.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
The idea is that she does most of the talking, so let her tell you about herself, and ask more questions based on what she says. Of course, if the convo slows down you can talk about your life, but try to maintain a 70% her / 30% you ratio.
 

cgraz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Search the board for 'nouning'

You should never have set things to talk about, you should be able to strike up a conversation about anything...on the spot! That's part of what being a DJ is all about.

Cgraz
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

katoom

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2001
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
If your doin neg hits make sure its not too extreme. You start pickin fun at her shes gonna clam up and not talk as much. You want her to feel comfortable, ask a couple open ended questions bout her and bam, you got your ear talked off son.
 
Top