Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ConversatIoN Starters

phayzrks

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey whazzup yall
i wanna say first
i am a very fast learner cus i have got off my ass and done something
ive been practicing and i have done alot
i have done adleast something in every catagory
but i have one big problem,

i mean i do talk and approach peepz but when were talking , i just seem to have nothing to talk about, and tha convo gets really dead,

i try to think in my head of things to say and there is just nothing there because , i rarely know the person, so maybe yall can give me some lines i could bring up you know...

wordd

phayz

Framboise

Banned
Reaction score
dude u dont have to talk to em

look when i approach girls i first say:

"hi whats your name"
"so you from around here"
"thats cool whats your number so we can chill later on"

end of story, if your not ugly itll work. theyre giving u there number cause they think your hot not cause they think your a really great person.

phayzrks

Don Juan
Reaction score
dayum i jus got sent down tha list hella

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just gonna say that by no means am i a great (or even good) conversationalist out there, but I do keep these in mind, and i do try my best to practice.

We can give you the greatest conversation starters ever, but it takes the person themselves to create the greatness from the starters.

Some people can create great conversation from ANYTHING, some can't, even if the girl's friggin spoon-feeding him convo topics, itll just go over their heads.

The main things are:

1. Open ended questions.. NO yes/no questions
2. THINK about what she's saying, LISTEN. Then from that, branch off into different topics

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/converse.htm

Great article...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
The main things are:

1. Open ended questions.. NO yes/no questions
2. THINK about what she's saying, LISTEN. Then from that, branch off into different topics

Its as simple as that. Youll be able to tell if theyre interested in you if they actually respond to you questions with more then one word answers and if they try to keep the convo going too. Remembering what they say is also good. If you remember but go into another topic you can always have something to come back to.