Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversation Questions

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, this tip is for the members who might actually want to get to know a girl a little bit and possibly have a relationship with.

This tip is NOT meant for the One-Night-Stand guys on the forum, although the questions in the SEXUAL section could lead to this.

Also, these questions are not meant to be asked one right after another without a little bit of discussion. You'd be surprised how far one simple question could go if you know how to carry on a conversation.

If you're not good at carrying on a conversation, read the conversation section of the DJ Bible. There are some good examples telling how to EXPAND upon a simple question.

TIP:

So you don't know what to talk about once you've asked these basic questions:

What's your name?
Where are you from?
What classes are you taking?

Well, this tip will give you a lot of things to talk about in conversations with that girl of your dreams.

THE YOUNG YEARS

1) What different things did you want to be when you grew up?

2) Would you consider yourself a good or a bad kid when you were growing up?

3) What were your favorite toys to play with? Do you still have any of them?

4) What cartoon character did you like the most?

5) What do you remember the most about your first day of school?

6) What was your neighborhood like?

7) Did you ever run away from home? Where did you go?

8) Did you get an allowance? How much? What did you have to do to earn it?

9) Did you ever sneak out of your house? Where did you go? Did you get caught?

FAMILY

1) What's the greatest thing you remember about your grandparents?

2) Do you like what your parents named you? If not, then what would you change it to?

3) Are you more similar to your mom or your dad?

4) How would you describe the members of your family?

5) What makes the difference between a good parent and a bad parent?

6) What's the biggest fight you've had with a family member?

7) Which family member are you closest to?

8) Does you family have a nickname for you?

9) How did your parents discipline you? Would you discipline your kids the same way?

FRIENDS

1) Who is your best friend? What makes them so special?

2) Do your closest friends tend to be men or women? Why do you think this is?

3) What do you and your friends usually do for fun?

4) How often do friends come to you for advice? How often do you seek their advice?

5) How would you define a good friend? Do you consider yourself a good friend?

6) How did you meet the majority of your friends?

7) Which of your friends have you known the longest?

8) What's the best thing a friend has ever done for you?

9) What's the best thing you've ever done for a friend?

JOB

1) How did you end up in your current job?

2) What do you like the most about your job?

3) What do you hate about your job?

4) Do you think you're paid what you're worth?

5) What do you think about your boss?

6) Would you prefer a female boss or a male boss? Why?

7) What are your career goals? How do you plan to achieve them?

8) Do you think you'd make a good boss? Why?

9) Do you work well under pressure?

PERSONAL EXPERIENCES

1) Who would you prefer to never have to talk to again? What makes them so undesirable?

2) What's your most embarrassing moment?

3) What have you always wanted to do, but haven't? Why haven't you?

4) What's the best dream you've ever had? What's the worst dream?

5) What's the biggest lie you've ever told? Did anyone find out?

6) What about yourself would you like to improve the most?

7) What lessons in life have you learned the hard way? Do you learn from your mistakes the first time or after a couple of times?

8) Have you ever spied on someone? What did you discover?

9) What has been your scariest experience?

FAVORITE THINGS

1) What's your favorite leisure activities?

2) What's your favorite holiday? Why?

3) What's your favorite season of the year? Why?

4) What's your favorite movie of all-time?

5) What's your favorite song of all-time?

6) What's your favorite animal?

7) What's your favorite restaurant?

8) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

9) What's your favorite color?

HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS

1) If you could go back in time and write yourself a letter, what would you tell yourself?

2) If you could go back in time, where would you go?

3) Aside from getting the next POWERBALL numbers, if you could go into the future, what would you most like to know?

4) If you were granted the true answer to any question, what would you ask?

5) If you hit the lottery, what would you do with the money?

6) If you could do something totally out of character and remain anonymous, what would you do?

7) If you could choose the cause of your own death, what would you choose?

8) If you could build a vacation home anywhere in the world, where would it be?

9) If you were to give me words of wisdom, what would you tell me?

DATING

1) How do you know when a guy is interested in you?

2) How do you show interest if you like a guy?

3) What's the most creative way that you've been approached by a guy?

4) Where do you think the best place is to meet someone?

5) Do you believe opposites attract? Why?

6) Have you ever dated someone your friends or family disliked? What was the end result?

7) What have people warned you about when dating? Do you take their advice?

8) What's the worst date you've ever had?

9) What's the most annoying thing someone could do on a first date?

SEXUAL

1) When's the last time you had satisfying sex? How do you define satisfying sex?

2) On a scale of 1 - 10, how dirty is your mind?

3) Do you discuss sex with your friends? What kind of things do you talk about?

4) What's the most embarrassing experience you've had during sex?

5) What body part of a man turns you on the most?

6) Are you the silent type or the noisy type during sex?

7) What's your favorite position? Would you consider new positions, or stick to the familiar ones?

8) Have you ever had a one-night-stand? Did you regret it?

9) Do you like a guy to talk dirty to you during sex?

These are just a small sample of questions that you can ask during a conversation. If you want more questions, then I'd suggest buying the following books which are all less than $10 dollars from Amazon.com.

If..(questions for the game of life)
Fabulous Questions
The Book Of Questions

One more thing before I go. Make sure you're prepared to answer these questions for yourself. Sometimes the girl won't be able to answer these right away, so you'll need to answer the question first. ;)

Last edited:

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You talk like that to a girl who is age 16-30 you'll be jerkin' it that night!!
It amazes me how some of you members take a simple conversation and turn it into such a complicated task. There's no specific questions that you have to ask to keep a girl interested in you.

If the girl's interested in you, she'll be happy as hell that you want to know things about her.

Damnit it sounds like a fvcking interview!!!
I can't believe I had to actually go back and edit the post so that EVERYONE could understand it.

Most this to the old folks forum.
Hey Gigalo, instead of all your negativity, maybe you could enlighten the members in the OLD FOLKS FORUM just how to have a conversation with girls in the 16-30 age group.

Wait.....please don't tell me your idea of a conversation is asking the hooker on the street corner:

"HOW MUCH FOR FULL-SERVICE?" :confused: ;)

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, I appreciate the effort, but I agree with the 'it sounds like an interview comment'.

Those sexual question dont sound sexual... I mean:

"On a scale of 1 - 10, how dirty is your mind?"
"erm... I dunno!"

You're facing her with a question which doesnt really go anywhere and that she doesnt really want to answer. If she answers near the ten, she'll think she sounds like a little slut and if she answers near the one, she's mega-boring. If she lands in the middle, she's just like 3/4 of the other women around, and she wants to be DIFFERENT from everyone else, in her own little way.

You could really do a lot better:

"yeah I reckon so... *grin*"
"huh? *looks slightly interested*"
"I bet you are arent you...!"
"you bet I'm what what?! *looks playfully impatient*"
"One of those women with a reeeaaaallllllyyy dirty mind... I dont even think about what you want to do to me right now! ugh!*cheeky look*"

*expect poke/light shove/shock*

Thats not by any means great, it's all I can think of right now. But its much better than what you'd put imo.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
ppl who say that it sounds like an interview dont understand how to go about it, because u dont go and shoot all these questions at her, u have to lead into them.

e.g

for

7) What's your favorite restaurant?

u say something like, "i went to this great resturant in blah blah, and it was great, food was really good, and the service was exellent"

this will either go onto her telling you about her favirote, or you might have to ask the question.

this will make it sound alot less like an interview.

for

9) What has been your scariest experience?

tell her about something really scary that happened to you, u can even make it up, then you can leead into the question, or she will just tell you about some scary experience/the scaryest.

remember the 30/70% rule.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, it's you asking the questions :) not the other way around :)

I dont go by the rules, I go with the flow. I'll make an effort to be really flirty and sexual cause thats where I want it to go, but think of it this way:

Would you want someone constantly asking you questions all the time? Sure things can stem from them, but I pick up on people asking a lot of questions and it sorta freaks me out.

It's much easier to talk about things that have just happened, stuff thats going on in town, that guy with the crazy hat - whatever! Have FUN. Now by all means, if your ideas of fun is asking a load of questions, listening intently to every single thing the damn women says and get in to deep conversations about when she was 18, she was going through a really rough peroid and... attention span goes away just thinking of the kinds of things he's heard using this approach ... sorry, where was I?

Have FUN with it. You dont want her to think of you and link it to deep and meaningful conversations where you listened to absolutely anything she said. You'll become one of the dreaded friends. You want to ignite excitement and fun, and you want to really make an effort not to mention anything negative at all.

I think that 30/70 rule isnt all that good. In my experience, I've had to talk about 60/40 [me/her] and then it just seems to go 50/50. Thats how my 'game' naturally goes.

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ben,

If you're not good at carrying on a conversation, read the conversation section of the DJ Bible. There are some good examples telling how to EXPAND upon a simple question.
I added this to the original post after Gigalo's reply. I never thought I'd have to explain this tip in so much detail. I don't know if you missed it or just didn't understand it.

For those of you who are confused about the purpose of this tip, we'll see if we can straighten you out.

The purpose of everyone of those questions in the original post are to give the guys some ideas to keep a conversation going. A lot of these guys have no idea what to say to a girl after they ask "What's your name?" and "Where are you from?" I could go to the discussion board right now and pull at least a couple of post asking that question.

So, what do I mean when I say "TO EXPAND UPON A SIMPLE QUESTION." Well, we'll take DJBEN's reply from above.

The Question:
"On a scale of 1 - 10, how dirty is your mind?"
Her Answer: Blah Blah Blah

DJBEN...Expanding upon what the girl answered:

"yeah I reckon so... *grin*"
"huh? *looks slightly interested*"
"I bet you are arent you...!"
"you bet I'm what what?! *looks playfully impatient*"
"One of those women with a reeeaaaallllllyyy dirty mind... I dont even think about what you want to do to me right now! ugh!*cheeky look*"

*expect poke/light shove/shock*

Do you understand now? You took that simple question (which is a sexual question) and expanded upon it, thus turning it into a sexual conversation. When this question plays itself out, then ask a different one off the list.

You guys do have to think for yourselves, which DJBEN did do. This tip gives you guys questions to get the ball rolling. The rest is up to you to keep it going. ;)