“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Connecting with female friend of my relative - advice needed?

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
My relative has asked if I can help her female friend to find a better job through my connections. I work in corporate banking. And she's currently (the girl) in retail.

Anyway, I said yes and told my relative to tell her friend to send me the resume.

Also, she kept saying how good (and cute) of a girl her friend is.... (Showed me her photos).

I got the resume and we really just exchanged couple short, intro texts.

What would you do next if you're interested in connecting with the girl?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top