Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

confused

cardsfan20

Reaction score
hey all! this gonna be long so sorry

Well first off I was/is interested in this shy girl. her and I got to talking at work at times. talked about whatever,acted silly and some what. well I just decided to ask if she has a s/n for online. well she gave it to me w/o a problem,so it looked like I was gettin somewhere. since that s/n thing,its like she shut down on me,where she got less talkative around me,where pretty talkative with others.its like she figured it out. well I find out from someone that she's really hooked on this total jerkoff,so i got to thinking maybe i'm just wasting my time and decided to back off for a while.

Lately,she's still less talkative w/ me,but when she does talk if its asking or saying something about work she's really nice and does it in a silly way at times. I know she could be just being nice. another thing I think she's been looking at me at times. I know it could be all in my head,but I caught her a few times. for. example her and I walked past each other. I looked at something,then looked at her. she was looking right into my eyes w/ a serious look..which got me wondering there. where other times its like she's avoiding me. which gets me really confused there.

I just decided to start talking to her again online just to see how she acts. well used to be I did most of the talking,where she'd say 1 or 2 words each time,where now its still kinda like that,but she's more talkative about stuff.

well the other day when I saw her at work. she was still less talkative,but when I walked past her. out loud I said some sarcastic remark about something. well she turned around and looked right at me with a huge smile but didnt say anything. I don't know what to think here. does she like me or what?? opinions please

alonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont know until you go, man. Don't hesitate! I would just say whats on your mind and get it over with. Anticipate nothing thats on your mind. it's not what you know its what you can prove.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your over analysing the situation, and seriously if she did like you you would know in a way.

i reckon dont waste your time.