"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Confused About A Girl

AJ123

New Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
31
There is this girl in my university who is very attractive - the kind of popular girl around campus. I myself am good looking (I did not know this earlier. I recently connected the dots after reading 'too good looking' and related threads here). I had a crush on her but seeing boys flocking towards her, I always assumed she is unattainable. Personally, I have some issues from my childhood regarding relationships, arising due to a toxic household, which stopped me, and another reason was my introvert/shy nature when it comes to girls. All issues contributed towards me not approaching her. Now I found out that she somehow likes me!!!
A few months ago I heard she got engaged and it broke numerous hearts including mine :D. Now she's getting married soon. Now here is the kicker: She still have feelings for me but is continuing with her marriage preparations. This is confusing me. If she is not completely happy about her marriage and still somtimes 'looks' at me, why is she going ahead with it? I feel like she wants to be rescued from the marriage and her family pressure to get married but why should I be the one when i barely know her even though we had an 'instant connection' during our talk.
Should i talk to her now when it just days before her wedding, or stay back?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Has feelings for you but is marrying someone. Lol

The lack of testosterone is hilarious.
 
Top