Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

confront her?

Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I confront a girl, asking her why she hasn't called me?

Caesar

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could use a little more information on the situation you've got goin there...

I guess I'd avoid directly saying "Why havent you called," though, for fear of coming on as a whiny little b!tch.

Poddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my honest opinion i think you should move on. Why do you care if she hasnt called you? Your a fun guy, people like spending time with you, you could have a thousand dates.

Note i dont know if thats actually true. But its the attitude you should be attempting to believe in.

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was a fun guy and everyone wanted to spend time with, then he wouldnt have this problem would he?

As for your problem, why would she only have your number? And if you do have her number then why dont you call her? But if she only gets your number dont plan on getting a call back most of the time. Girls who are reluctant to give out their numbers probably arent interested.

Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just going to use her to keep me company until I go back to college in a couple of weeks. We used to keep in touch while I was away but we lost contact.

Caesar

Poddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
[size=0.5]
Originally posted by Civic11
If he was a fun guy and everyone wanted to spend time with, then he wouldnt have this problem would he?
[/size]I think you missed my point. What i was trying to get across is that even if you are not something youd like to be, you dont give up. You strive to become it. You have to first think of yourself as fun and entertaining before having any real success with women. Who would want to date someone continuously down on themselves?