Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence

Bkbigdog4590

Reaction score
I am a confident guy, who is in a relationship with a gal that I recently found out has been lying to me about money, she has been taking cocaine (snorting) and I have given everything in this relationship. My problem is how do I leave the fact that I'm in a relationship out of my mind when talking to women. Women flirt with me everywhere especially when I catch their eye. I have confidence but haven't got to the point of getting a # yet. I was married for 15 yrs and pretty much got into a relationship with present gal when that ended. So I don't know how to play the game I reckon???

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is how do I leave the fact that I'm in a relationship out of my mind when talking to women.
Easy. Leave the relationship.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should look at how you got into the relationship with your problem GF. You will find that she more or less picked you out. Maybe you had the same thing happen with your exwife.

You should get rid of your current GF. She sounds like trouble and you are obviously unhappy with her. If you have the personality of an average 45 year old divorced man you should have sufficient initiative to be able to get a number or two. If you can't then you'd need to give a full account of your problems for any meaningful analysis to occur.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lying to me about money, she has been taking cocaine (snorting) and I have given everything in this relationship.
Now, can you picture being married to this woman for the rest of your life? Can you live with the frustrations brought on by her lying and coke addiction? If you can't picture yourself with her for the rest of your life, why are you staying with her?

Now, onto your dating life. The one thing you need to learn is that you DON'T need women to survive. Dependency on another person (or relationships) is going to continually make you unhappy. You need to learn to love yourself foremost, take care of your own needs, and find the things that give you satisfaction and happiness that don't rely on other people.

A woman should ADD happiness to your life, not take it away.

Instead of making your current situation more difficult by bringing another woman into your life, try dealing with what's going on now. If you're living with this woman, you'll need to focus your energy into leaving, finding a new place to live, etc.

Once you've got your personal situation under control, then you can begin to focus your time and energy on dating other women. This will also help you keep your stress lower.