Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Concearned

veng142

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a girlfriend, but she lives about 20 minutes away (20 minute drive each way) and I don't goto her school. We talk everyday, but its VERY hard to do stuff during the week with her. On the weekends we try to make time, but its often hard. We might only see eachother once a week or so.

Do you think if we only see eachother once a week or so, but talk pretty much everyday that she'll want to breakup because we don't see eachother enough?

I know highschool relationships are MUCH different then adult ones. In adult ones, you can date multiple women, call eachother every few days, etc. but in highschool they seem to be more exclusive, dating one person at a time, being all over them, with them constantly, etc... Whadya think, will my relationship last?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm about to start a relationship exactly like this one.

No actual reason why, however. Just deal with it. I think that the less time you spend with her, the more your moments together mean/ But talk plenty over the phone!

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it will last, as long as you truly want it to. if you really care, you can schedule and plan things ahead of time so that you can be sure you see eachother more often. also, make conscious efforts to drop by when you're around and also keep up the phone convos. best of luck, but it all really comes down to how badly you want it to work.:)

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i think it would be ok, you dont really have to worry about burrning anything out, but i dont think its that big of a deal, its only 20 miles, i have to go an hour each way to school everyday, adn my parents live an hour from each other and i have to go back and fortha few times a week, adn im traveling all over for other priorities liek baseball, and its not too bad. you could meet up during the week a few times if you start getting serious. if you donr have your drivers licence then i could see how it could be hard, but if you have one then go for it...

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you should be happy it is a hell of a lot easier to keep them interested. They dont see you all the time so they think about you. Also you dont get bored with her by seeing her every day. My current girlfriend dosent go to my school, and i know if she did i wouldnt have been with her as long as i have.