Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Complicated Situation.

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
How's it going guys. We'll I must say that I am in a pretty sticky situation. There is one girl that i am interested in at work. I can tell that she is interested in me because everytime that I pass her area she will look at me, but when I look at her she either looks away quickly or she will keep looking at me in the eyes.

There was one time I was working on computers and she passed by my work area, I could swear she keep looking at me the whole time and wanted to talk to me , but she was unsure.

my question is I dont want everybody to know that I am interested in somebody at work. Also Im about to get married, but I'm starting to think that my fiance might not be the one.

Every since I have gotten this new job I have noticed more woman look at me and my fiance also notices it when we go out how more girls are looking at me.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) don't date chicks at work unless you're willing to lose your job over it. is she worth it?

2) break off the marriage with your fiance if you have ANY thoughts that she's not the right one. knowing of course that if you do this, it's likely over, done, toast.

3) more chicks are looking at you because a) you're probably noticing it which isn't good (#2) and b) you're taken, that's an 'attractive' quality.

this situation might seem complicated, but if you step back, it's really very simple.

i see a train wreck on the horizon. read some of the other "marriage" posts.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even THINKING about marriage? Because your girlfriend demanded it, thats why! I will bet $1000 this is true..

You better break it off now, or you WILL be sorry..

I cannot believe how men are today, of course I was like that too until I woke up...

Mysterymanelp, WAKE UP!

Dietzcoi

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
your right

You guys are right i need to step back and think about what is going to happen at work with this other girl. And you are right my fiance was the one that suggest that we get married. I'm just gonna sit back and relax, because this might just blow up in my face.

Thanks alot
Mysterymanelp