"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Competing for a HB at Work .. With 3 bigger guys .. ;)

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Beverlly hills
come on..

bump .. I need some guidelines.. Should I see her during the week when we dont work together or just after work on weedends??
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Beverlly hills
Originally posted by uniassign
See her when you want. It is your reality
so would this be considered no strings attached sex ?


or do we have a emotional attachment because we work together?
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
There are no rules as to when you can see her and when you cannot.

If you want to see her on weekends then GO and see her on weekends. If you want to see her only during the work days then see her only on work days.

When you see her doesn't define what type of relationship you have with her. I had a FB who I see everyday for two months. I had a GF who I only see once a week.

If you don't want her as a LTR, then TELL her. If you want her as a LTR then say nothing and just do LTR things.

If you fret over when to call her, when not to etc AFTER you have slept with her, it screams insecurity and she will sense it and you will be dumped.

Whatever you do, do it with AUTHORITY and that nothing you are doing is wrong.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
There are no rules as to when you can see her and when you cannot.

If you want to see her on weekends then GO and see her on weekends. If you want to see her only during the work days then see her only on work days.

When you see her doesn't define what type of relationship you have with her. I had a FB who I see everyday for two months. I had a GF who I only see once a week.

If you don't want her as a LTR, then TELL her. If you want her as a LTR then say nothing and just do LTR things.

If you fret over when to call her, when not to etc AFTER you have slept with her, it screams insecurity and she will sense it and you will be dumped.

Whatever you do, do it with AUTHORITY and that nothing you are doing is wrong.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top