"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Community College Woes...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
It is too hard to make NEW friends in community college, no sports to join until this summer..... all the clubs are for nerds (school ones) and it's too hard to make friends with people in class because you see them maybe 1 or 2 times a week for 50 mins and 99% of class you have to be quiet. Also, if you asked a guy to hang out after class or something (for his number) he would think i was a queer or something. What should I do? Their aint NO WAY i can make friends! I'm starting a job as a pizza delivery guy but all the guys there devote 100% of their time to their job or their losers and dont do anything (clubbing, partying, etc.)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
Talk about class work, relevant stuff to begin with. I just started university, luckily I had some high school friends, who introduce me to new people.

Usually I just say hi and start talkin about stuff, and people will respond to you, people aren't cold hearted bastards: guys or girls. But, they might not initiate convos with you even after they've met you the next time they see you. Then, quite obviously they don't really wanna know you, so you move on.

No one thinks your a queer for asking someone else's number. Being scared bout doing things won't make your problems go away.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I transferred from LSU to BRCC last semester, and was in much the same spot. There aren't any activities worth checking out - unless you'd like to be a "Christian Youth Counsellor". Perhaps you could refer them to this website. :rolleyes: Most Uni's have activities that you can participate in outside of classes - for the most part, they don't require a student ID. If worst comes to worst, try finding a job somewhere that is high-visibility, the mall, or somewhere that has a high number of college aged employees.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
wtf are u talking about?

i go to a community college and same stuff see 1-2x per week etc.

i have no trouble making friends or acquantances.

the secret is, you must seem friendly and approacheable.

be friendly to others, others will notice it and soon you'll be a magnet to attracting others to you.
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
stand out

I go to the local community college too. Here are a few things I've noticed.

1. Almost everyone dresses like slobs. Most of them are coming from work or whatever, and just wear their work uni's or throw on sweats. I make a conscious effort to stay well-groomed, wear cologne , nice shirts, etc.

2. Everyone's quiet. Maybe it's because I go at night, but the majority of students are tired and burned out. In any case, I'm always the first with my hand up, answering questions from the prof. Conversation is much easier when you're used to talking in a group of relative strangers. The more I talk, the more I enjoy myself, the more I learn, the faster class goes.

3. Take public speaking if it's offered. It's a great way to combat nerves. I'm giving a speech in a few weeks, a demonstration about how a hockey goalie prepares for a game. I'll be dressing right there, in front of the class. A few ladies told me they're looking forward to it *wink*. My prof told me nobody ever had the courage to do that in any of her classes.

4. There aren't a lot of prospects, womenwise. I'd say 75% of the women in these classes are 35 or older, and married. They do make for great practice, though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sw20racer

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Midwest
I go to community college at night and it does suck. The women are generally older and or usually taken. People dress like they just woke up and are generally pretty quiet and tired.

I once went to a university during the day to check it out and it was a lot better. Better looking, younger women who had lots of energy and a more friendlier environment.

I see people for maybe once or twice a week and rarely get to talk to them. The only people I really talk to are the ones sitting around me.

Acquaintances are easily made, friends are harder... :(
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by sw20racer

Acquaintances are easily made, friends are harder... :(
true, so very true

you may be looking to make a friend, but wheter or not they wanta friend is up to them. many ppl will feel no need to make a friend so it'll only go as far as acquaintance.

i'd say probably out of every 10 acquantences i make i get 1 friend...yea it sucks dont it
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
a real friend is even harder. 1 out of 100 id say. a lot of these so called friends seem to drop after a period of time.
 

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
Hola
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top