“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Committing to meet women

Joshua_Black

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2000
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
This is something I've experienced recently and wanted to sahre with everyone. I recently relocated from another city where I was dating a girl I liked quite a bit. Since I've been relocated, I haven't been attracting women as i had been. At first I thought the girls here were different than the ones I was used to encountering and I would have to change my game accordingly. During this time, I was still in conctact with the girl I was seeing before I moved.

Then I realized something, something that was extremely important as I've learned.

In my mind, I had not decided I was out to meet new girls. I was just there, doing myself no good, by not committing to meet them, and this was affecting my entire rapport with women.

It's been three days since I realized this and committed myself once more. Since that time, I've meet 5 girls worth spending my time on. (Of coutse I got their numbers!)

Suddenly, things have shifted to the way I like them. All I can attribute to it is being committed about meeting new women. This is a small concept, not something as powerful as maintaining confidence, but useful to me and hopefully helpful to anyone else who might be experiencing a similar situation.

--Black
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top