Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coming Out Of A Long Term

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a toke? Heh. I bought a half oz on monday and I'm already down to about 2-3g. I've been smoking non stop!

And about the girl, I found a real good post here about women "pulling back"
It really gave me some peace of mind!

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
E-mail?

Just occured to me, today is her birthday. I was thinking about just sending her an email saying happy birthday asking what she's been up to lately.

I figure make it fairly brief, dont mention the fact that I havent heard from her. Maybe (tell me if this is a bad idea) propose that she give me a call next time she's in town, or something to that extent.

I thought this would be a half decent idea to find out whats on her mind. I know she checks her email at work, so she'll get it tomorrow (monday).

I'm quite confident she hasnt been in town in like 3 weeks, which would explain why I havent heard from her. That and the fact that we had always talked on ICQ before, and she now only has internet access at work (but doesnt use ICQ there).

You guys think this is a decent idea? Or should I just leave her be and go on the hopes that she'll sooner or later contact me.

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I have typed up so far. Havent sent it yet, just wanted to see what you guys thought of the whole idea before I go thru with it:

"Hey xxx,

What's up? How's your summer been so far? Been working out at the gym as hard as I have? You make it to your goal yet?

I saw that its your birthday today (had that nice happy birthday thing blare at me at 12am last night). Did you know you have the same birthday as my brother? He's 30 today!

Anyways, I gotta head out to work now, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Give me a shout next time you're in town, so we can hang out again.

Later,
toke"

mack4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been through the same thing and trust me, you will be the rebound guy! If you want to get some putang then thats ok, but to get emotinally involved with someone who is carrying temporary baggae is BS. She won't trust you like she did her X she will be more weary about it... you will always be compared to her X. Bad sign is that she talks about her X to you all the time, that means she is suffering from Low Self Esteem from the break up and using you as the emotional tampon/therapist to recover from it! Just hit it, but don't wear your heart on the sleeve!!

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hit it? I'm not sure what you mean here....

And honostly, I dont think she's all that hung up about the guy. She's been saying its over with him since january, sure it took her 4 months to do it (and 3 attempts), but I think she had a lot of time to think about all of it. Then again, I could be hummoring myself.