"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Comedy Situation

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
An Italian girl, I got a crush on - is coming to my city in two weeks WITH her boyfriend - to live with him here. She wants me to meet them at the airport, and sing a song for them. In this situation I am supposed to look ridiculous, and a loser - NOW - how can I turn the situation into victorious for me? (Maybe joke with the guy - "Hey borrow me your girlfriend for a little 5 day treatment" - or so?)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Wtf?! Are you one of those singing tellegram guys?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
ontario canada
Lol......Dress up in a mexixan outfit with big pants and a big sumbrarrow and EMBARASS THE ****T OUTTA THEM!!!! MAKE SURE YOU POINT THEM OUT SO EVERY ONE KNOws..hahahah That would be soo funny dude!\


**** the getting hummer ****t...make fun of them!
 

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
I know it sounds stupid - but I will organize a bus for them, and entaertain them in the bus - in exchange for a dinner invitation from them. I will befriend them. And I might get the chick...
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
is this a joke?

you get the biggest AFC award of the year if so. sing a song for your oneitis, and her BOYFRIEND? rent a bus for them???? just so they will invite you to dinner????

is this a joke?
 

Atratus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
1
Location
Utrecht, Netherlands
Don't miss the spot of the foot where the majority of the body weight connects with the ground. It is easy to miss because you will have to lift her up to be able to lick it. Do not allow her to sit or lie down. Lift her up on your back or she will make things VERY uncomfortable for you.

Look to the top right of the page. Read:
"New Here?
We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting."
Adhere. ;)
 
Top