Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Comebacks to Objection Lines

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo fellas, there are times when we try to number close on a woman, she gives us many reasons why she wont give her number, here are some of their lines:
"I Have a Boyfriend",
"I do not date outside my race"
"Im not looking for a relationship right now"
"I do not give my number out to strangers"
"Can I have your number instead?"

When a woman says one of these lines after asking for her number, what are some good comeback responses for us to make to each of those lines? Holla back.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Search

2. :eek: Someones told you that?

3. "Me either. They just turned the water back on, so let's go to my place."

4. "Just tell me NO."

5. See #4

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: I have a boyfriend
You: You must have gotten the wrong impression about me, I'm not interested in your man, I'm interested in you.

Her: I don't date outside my race.
You: I see...ZIEG HEIL.

Her: I'm not looking for a relationship right now.
You: Slow down for a sec, I'm not looking for a relationship either, I just wanted to have coffee and get to know you better.

Her: I don't give out my number to strangers.
<if you get this one, you have f*cked up. always build rapport before closing>

Her: Can I have your number instead?
You: Why so you can add me to your trophy list of guys who boost your ego but never get a call from you? <be C&F>

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For number 1:
  • "I'm not interested in him, I'm interested in you." - May not be the best since you are declaring interest.
  • "While I'm sure that was quite a miraculous accomplishment for you, I'm not asking about him." - Similar to the previous, but a little more C&F, and no blatent interest declaration.
  • "Good, he can make breakfast in the morning." - This is a ballsy one.
  • "Good, someone has to buy dinner." - Eh, I just made this up...not sure if I like it.
    [/list=a]
    For number 2:
    • "Well that is too bad since there aren't many monkeys (or insert animal here) around here." - Good old C&F neg hit.
    • "Well that is too bad Hitler." - Use at your own risk.
      [/list=a]
      For number 3:
      • "What made you think I was?" - Speaks for itself.
      • "Oh, and I already bought the ring." - Comedy does wonders.
      • "What, you only want me for my body? Why can't anyone appreciate my mind?" - Classic C&F.
        [/list=a]
        For number 4:
        • "OK, how about we sit down for 8 hours and I'll tell you my life story." - This must be said with obvious sarcasm.
        • "It's OK, I'll only call you 100 times a day." - C&F at work.
          [/list=a]
          Still in this case you haven't run your game right to get this kind of resistance, as the poster above describes.

For number 5:
          • "Oh, so you can make dirty phone calls late at night? I don't think so." - Again I just made this up...not sure about it either.
          • "Sorry I don't give my number to women. I've had a few bad experiences." - Makes them wonder.
            [/list=a]

OK, I'm spent.

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
Yo fellas, there are times when we try to number close on a woman, she gives us many reasons why she wont give her number, here are some of their lines:
"I Have a Boyfriend",

When a woman says one of these lines after asking for her number, what are some good comeback responses for us to make to each of those lines? Holla back.
1. Oh and does he know that.
2. Ya know, Hitler said the same thing.
3. Neither am I. I just wanted YOUR number as an ego boost sarcastic
or Neither am I, I just wanted a quick f-ck and heard you were easy. (prepare for slap in face)
4. ? this shouldn't even happen
5. No, that'd be weird! c/f
yeah I know, some of them weren't that funny. don't know. don't care.

Acheron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
"I Have a Boyfriend",
1. "OMG, me too! We have so much in common."
"Great. Here's your chance to trade up."
"I'm sure he's secure enough to let you have a boytoy for the night."

2. I wouldn't say anything. It's her choice. Besides, she may be constrained by her parents. I have a Korean friend who said his folks would kick him out and stop paying his tuition if he dated a non-Korean.

3. "Yeah, I know what you mean. All these girls keep hitting on me and asking if I want to go steady, and it's just way too much for me. I'm like, 'Why can't we be friends?'"

4. "Why don't you take me out for coffee, then, so you can get to know me a bit better?"

5. "I don't like to give out my number. I've had some pretty bad experiences with female stalkers."
"Sorry, I can't. They've just finished construction on my new mansion and haven't got around to wiring the place yet."
"Nuh-uh. You probably just want to brag to your friends about getting my number."

Acheron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode "Oh, so you can make dirty phone calls late at night? I don't think so." - Again I just made this up...not sure about it either.
That's pretty good, IMO.