Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Come clarity

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched a recent vlog by Rooshv and it has me doing a lot of soul searching [coupled with a heavy psychedelic trip most recently].

As stated in the past, like a broken record, I can't bump game and pickup enough. It has altered my sex life and my way of being. The lens in which I view the world has been altered. Granted, tripping will do that.

Every pickup artist who is notorious from Mystery, rsd Tyler, and the likes can run game. They can pull. In terms of longevity and or anything, it's ass hat. It is far from the marker of "success." Dalrock is checked out. Krauser and Rooshv want a wife and possibly kids.

I'm seeing the alternative spiritual woo woo stuff from guys like Sasha day game and rsd Julien aka Julienhimself who is more recently married. James Marshall and natural lifestyle, Goldmund among others. The degrees of separation are varying.

After a psychedelic trip, I am in both awe and what the ****? I came here to figure out a solution to a problem I don't know how or where to elaborate on (but I am trying).

I can solve my reproductive access by doing absurd amounts of pickup. Day or night. It's seriously like a day job. Highly Time consuming. More productive sometimes and not at others. And yet, monogamy is cucked as is state marriage.

I'm seeing Rooshv drive across America seeking a wife at forty. I don't envy him. It's trench warfare in the SMP. I thought his finding God was a con or a troll job but after the death of his sister and a profound trip on mushrooms, I don't doubt it anymore.

I think it's our greatest strength and weakness as a man to rationalize and contemplate. I've read the Gita, bible Qur'an, Tao te Ching, and other spiritual texts. These ancient couldn't be more red pilled. All of the following warns about the corruption of women and fall of nations.

Monogamy and marriage is cucked. Modern life dating is chaos. I wouldn't want to trade places with Rooshv or the mgtow post divorce rape. And herein lies the lost boy generation. A new Netflix special is seeding Poly on a mainstream show. Its degeneracy on STERIODS.

There's a inevitable male self-sacrifice in any event like DBZ vegeta blowing himself up to save wife and son (in vain).

Peterson warns of the flood coming. That you get to choose your sacrifice. Not choosing is a sacrifice.

I hope you fellas have figured it out. I sure haven't.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched a recent vlog by Rooshv and it has me doing a lot of soul searching [coupled with a heavy psychedelic trip most recently].

As stated in the past, like a broken record, I can't bump game and pickup enough. It has altered my sex life and my way of being. The lens in which I view the world has been altered. Granted, tripping will do that.

Every pickup artist who is notorious from Mystery, rsd Tyler, and the likes can run game. They can pull. In terms of longevity and or anything, it's ass hat. It is far from the marker of "success." Dalrock is checked out. Krauser and Rooshv want a wife and possibly kids.

I'm seeing the alternative spiritual woo woo stuff from guys like Sasha day game and rsd Julien aka Julienhimself who is more recently married. James Marshall and natural lifestyle, Goldmund among others. The degrees of separation are varying.

After a psychedelic trip, I am in both awe and what the ****? I came here to figure out a solution to a problem I don't know how or where to elaborate on (but I am trying).

I can solve my reproductive access by doing absurd amounts of pickup. Day or night. It's seriously like a day job. Highly Time consuming. More productive sometimes and not at others. And yet, monogamy is cucked as is state marriage.

I'm seeing Rooshv drive across America seeking a wife at forty. I don't envy him. It's trench warfare in the SMP. I thought his finding God was a con or a troll job but after the death of his sister and a profound trip on mushrooms, I don't doubt it anymore.

I think it's our greatest strength and weakness as a man to rationalize and contemplate. I've read the Gita, bible Qur'an, Tao te Ching, and other spiritual texts. These ancient couldn't be more red pilled. All of the following warns about the corruption of women and fall of nations.

Monogamy and marriage is cucked. Modern life dating is chaos. I wouldn't want to trade places with Rooshv or the mgtow post divorce rape. And herein lies the lost boy generation. A new Netflix special is seeding Poly on a mainstream show. Its degeneracy on STERIODS.

There's a inevitable male self-sacrifice in any event like DBZ vegeta blowing himself up to save wife and son (in vain).

Peterson warns of the flood coming. That you get to choose your sacrifice. Not choosing is a sacrifice.

I hope you fellas have figured it out. I sure haven't.
Im a forever fan, i actualy watch Super its awsome

Ahhhh man the Vegeta refrence............
lets look at it like a red pill man,
He was saving Trunks, who cares about the bitchy Bulma. She was probably cucking him with Goku the real Alpha

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a forever fan, i actualy watch Super its awsome

Ahhhh man the Vegeta refrence............
lets look at it like a red pill man,
He was saving Trunks, who cares about the bitchy Bulma. She was probably cucking him with Goku the real Alpha
The man I was going to inbox lol.

The hero archetype is ancient. The willingness to go out on your shield for something greater than oneself. It's hilarious. Goku is Japanese superman. Alien sent to conquer. Instead, he chooses to be savior, protector, hero. One wears a Gi. The other wears a Cape.

I don't know what to think about when it comes to sacrifice. I am well aware of the fallout of sacrifice and failing to make one. Curious to know what insights you have since DJ and this lifestyle?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man I was going to inbox lol.

The hero archetype is ancient. The willingness to go out on your shield for something greater than oneself. It's hilarious. Goku is Japanese superman. Alien sent to conquer. Instead, he chooses to be savior, protector, hero. One wears a Gi. The other wears a Cape.

I don't know what to think about when it comes to sacrifice. I am well aware of the fallout of sacrifice and failing to make one. Curious to know what insights you have since DJ and this lifestyle?

Got to say i was Vegeta over Goku in DBZ but in Super its clear that Goku is the Alpha he will work on his purpose and will stop for no one even if the planets gets destroy because of it.

Idk man, i wonder if its a behavioral evolution or a social construct.

When i think about it and about the 2 male strategy for optimal genes reproduction,
I think of the investment in offspring or spread the seed strategy.
I would say sacrifice is for Beta and selfishness is Alpha

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to say i was Vegeta over Goku in DBZ but in Super its clear that Goku is the Alpha he will work on his purpose and will stop for no one even if the planets gets destroy because of it.

Idk man, i wonder if its a behavioral evolution or a social construct.

When i think about it and about the 2 male strategy for optimal genes reproduction,
I think of the investment in offspring or spread the seed strategy.
I would say sacrifice is for Beta and selfishness is Alpha
Vegeta got ****ed by poor writing in resurrection Z. Frueza ends his planet, father, race, kills him in dbz. To go full circle, he should have took him out but I digress.

what of Rooshv situation? 40+ no wife despite driving across America. Eons of game. Found God or is trolling hard. Despite all the game and adventures, he can't get what he wants.

The same thing with Mystery.

Game solves a man's reproductive strategy. It's a full time job really. It's sifting through insanity. Things are not slowing down either.

I'm grappling with the following.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women sent us all down a very dark path my friend

When they abolished traditional standards and decided they wanted degeneracy, we gave it them, and in turn we became degenerates ourselves

I know I will never forgive them

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vegeta got ****ed by poor writing in resurrection Z. Frueza ends his planet, father, race, kills him in dbz. To go full circle, he should have took him out but I digress.

what of Rooshv situation? 40+ no wife despite driving across America. Eons of game. Found God or is trolling hard. Despite all the game and adventures, he can't get what he wants.

The same thing with Mystery.

Game solves a man's reproductive strategy. It's a full time job really. It's sifting through insanity. Things are not slowing down either.

I'm grappling with the following.
I dont think Roosh is having a hard time finding a wife i think he has a hard time finding a good source of income, he has been heavily censored in the last few year and i think it has an effect on his bottom line and his purpose.

Ppl seems to be most impressionable and influenced to things like religion, spirituality or cults when they go thru hard time in their life.
So i guess finding religion is directly related to his current struggle.à

I also think that things seems to be getting more and more insane to us because of the never ending circle of ****, outrage and stupidity the social and mainstream media are trowing at us.

It make appearance of insanity become reality.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women sent us all down a very dark path my friend

When they abolished traditional standards and decided they wanted degeneracy, we gave it them, and in turn we became degenerates ourselves

I know I will never forgive them

imo
Num 1 factor is the birth control pill.

But i also think that corporate greed was also a factor, that feminist ideology started with ads aimed at women giving them the illusion and feeling that they can be more.....want more..... always more......
because women are more easily influenced by corporate marketing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think Roosh is having a hard time finding a wife i think he has a hard time finding a good source of income, he has been heavily censored in the last few year and i think it has an effect on his bottom line and his purpose.
I'm a fan of the game and the work he's put into it. I don't think he's world class pickup. I resonate more with James Marshall or Sasha day game though, I question how great their game is. Rooshv had a stranglehold on his income but contingency must me made to offset the following.

Despite not world class game or high smv, he left no stone unturned. #respect

ppl seems to be most impressionable and influenced to things like religion, spirituality or cults when they go thru hard time in their life.
So i guess finding religion is directly related to his current struggle.à
Peterson is a OG. Sadly, he's going through hell. I hope he comes back. Not to do the same thing but heals and finds peace. The biblical series was unreal. He warns, "the flood is coming." he is enduring atm.

I also think that things seems to be getting more and more insane to us because of the never ending circle of ****, outrage and stupidity the social and mainstream media are trowing at us.

It make appearance of insanity become reality.
It's funny. Sunday school as a child. Hearing the Bible stories and evil seeming so foreign. As a man, I look around and I see it. The slinging drugs on little boys. The push to put on hormone and trans children. It is full blown evil.

Facing evil head on, its not hard to fathom someone wanting to seek out the source. Something greater than one's self. In rooshv case, the loss of the sister, and a intense psychedelic trip. A dmt trip was like living the creation story.

While Illike rooshv, I wouldn't trade places nor wish to be in that position at forty. I hope he finds peace and whatever he is seeking.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why guys like Pook always said to not focus on women and to find your own purpose instead. You make your own journey, women are jsut along for the ride. And that’s where people seeking God comes in. It’s why Roosh did it. Blackpill has some truth in it that it’s over, but not completely bc there is still social order. All this **** you see is just a symptom of social pressure indicating the collapse is near. People can’t live on like this forever. All you gotta do is check out 4chan and you’ll really see how people think deep down inside lol. It’s getting more and more erratic. ****’s going downhill. It’s why I started looking into God more myself. WWIII is coming, and it’s happening within our lifetime, prophecies foretold. We don’t got much time left before the End, it’s definitely closer than most people think. Enjoy the decline. Just keep your eye out for imposters, a lot of religious texts talk about a variation of the antichrist to come, and he’ll probably come when everything is at its worst as a shining oasis amidst the chaos, even though he’s really is just the eye of the storm. Islam says he only has one useable eye, with the other looking like it’s popped out. That’s just one description, amongst others. We’re all sitting ducks waiting for all this **** cuz no one has the balls to rise up and do anything anymore. And truthfully, I don’t even know if I blame them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why guys like Pook always said to not focus on women and to find your own purpose instead. You make your own journey, women are jsut along for the ride. And that’s where people seeking God comes in. It’s why Roosh did it. Blackpill has some truth in it that it’s over, but not completely bc there is still social order. All this **** you see is just a symptom of social pressure indicating the collapse is near. People can’t live on like this forever. All you gotta do is check out 4chan and you’ll really see how people think deep down inside lol. It’s getting more and more erratic. ****’s going downhill. It’s why I started looking into God more myself. WWIII is coming, and it’s happening within our lifetime, prophecies foretold. We don’t got much time left before the End, it’s definitely closer than most people think. Enjoy the decline. Just keep your eye out for imposters, a lot of religious texts talk about a variation of the antichrist to come, and he’ll probably come when everything is at its worst as a shining oasis amidst the chaos, even though he’s really is just the eye of the storm. Islam says he only has one useable eye, with the other looking like it’s popped out. That’s just one description, amongst others. We’re all sitting ducks waiting for all this **** cuz no one has the balls to rise up and do anything anymore. And truthfully, I don’t even know if I blame them.
I met a monk. He defined ltr as a rental. The nature of Being is impermanence at least in this realm.

I picked up a college girl. They mention guys her age don't approach. I notice a conservative younger generation of men. Furthermore, I think it's low test and soy boys + some actually seeking God.

After a decade +/- of pickup, I have met good. The bad, and evil. I have never met wifey. I don't believe in marriage or monogamy. I have met awesome women. A mini amount I could count on a hand. The concept of swearing away resources current and future is absurd.

Then again, I don't wish Rooshv fate on my worst enemy.